IGNORED

Nice To Be In Bristol!

willem ii

Standard

Any club with any kind of relationship with its fans would announce the presence of the foreign visitors on the PA and invite them into the Dolman for a free drink. Not the suits at AG, though. They probably still don't even know they were there.

Any club with any kind of relationship with its fans would announce the presence of the foreign visitors on the PA and invite them into the Dolman for a free drink. Not the suits at AG, though. They probably still don't even know they were there.

Agree entirely thats the least the could have done. but as we a know they couldn't have given less of a shit.

Agree entirely thats the least the could have done. but as we a know they couldn't have given less of a shit.

I've seen worse teams on the pitch in my 55 years, hard as that may be to believe. I've never known such a gap between the club and the fans, with one exception.

That was when we were on the epic slide to oblivion in 1982 and the suits were jumping ship. I've a horrible feeling that we are in the same mess today.

Seriously, what is our supporters liason officer or whatever his title is up to?

Should be sacked with the rest of them

Fan led initiative - **** em

Club led initiative - ram it down our throats

If the willem, swedes and Germans all wanted corporate yesterday bet the club would have shown an interest

Football without fans is nothing

Dutch supporter refused entry to dolman bar. Bit sad really we can't be hospitable to our guests.

This is embarrassing.

Thousands of Bristol based City fans (including ST holders) staying away on match day, these guys come all the way over from Holland as guests and some **** on the door can't use some discretion and show them a bit of hospitality.

Seriously, what is our supporters liason officer or whatever his title is up to?

If the willem, swedes and Germans all wanted corporate yesterday bet the club would have shown an interest

Its connected to THAT stand.

THAT stand BCFC doesn't get.

BCFC should be ONE club. ONE big club that plays football. It isn't.

It's a shame that those at the top of the tree at most clubs don't recognise that fact these days. Wonder how many corporates travel to mid-week away games in the middle of November?

Even as a :gasmask: , I have to say fair play to those guys for travelling yesterday, and at least the root support provided a welcome.

St holders only apparently. But given the fact these fans have travelled all this way if have hoped some common sense would prevail. It's not exactly full in here.

We had a similar situation at the start of the season. The first two home games we had friends from dinamo zagreb over. Tried to go for a drink at half time but couldn't get them in the bar.

It was embarrassing that no common sense could be used.

Archived