IGNORED

A Message To The Landsdowns....

i hate rovers

ive been following city since the late 70s,im proud of the fact.ive seen good times ,ive seen bad times...a couple of weeks ago me and 300+ went to carlisle,why at the time of booking the trip i dont  know but like i said its in the blood and i and mates where called mad...well what a day we had brilliant.ive followed city everywhere and had many a beer in many a ground.can you please tell me why i was refused entry along with some friends from holland entry to the dolman bar when i produced my ee ticket stub.....we as a club need all the money we can get,you employ total ball bags on the doors like bouncers why.....you need to wake up and smell the coffee boys are clubs going down hill fast time to change things before   its to late..!!!!!!!!!

How about.....

Access to the DEH is a PERK for SEASON TICKET HOLDERS...... encouraging people to invest in the club for the long term rather than game by game.

Based on previous experience the DEH can be very full, so if it has to be limited then its correct to reward STH's

How about.....

Access to the DEH is a PERK for SEASON TICKET HOLDERS...... encouraging people to invest in the club for the long term rather than game by game.

Based on previous experience the DEH can be very full, so if it has to be limited then its correct to reward STH's

Excuse my language but what a load of pompous bollocks, with a club pleading poverty can they afford to turn anyone away? or just feeding us crap again?

Excuse my language but what a load of pompous bollocks, with a club pleading poverty can they afford to turn anyone away? or just feeding us crap again?

Indeed, if they have been pleading poverty how can the qfford to turn away custom?

They will be losing more income anyway as they lose more and more income through banning orders.

I know 3 people who have now stopped going as their mate got banned for trying to get to his car in cardiff but got shoved on a train by the police.

Ah well I am sure this club is on a path to self destruction.

Indeed, if they have been pleading poverty how can the qfford to turn away custom?

They will be losing more income anyway as they lose more and more income through banning orders.

I know 3 people who have now stopped going as their mate got banned for trying to get to his car in cardiff but got shoved on a train by the police.

Ah well I am sure this club is on a path to self destruction.

But as long as season ticket holders are allowed in the DEH all is good mate!

DAVE LLOYD and ADAM BAKER read this fancy replying?

Was EMBARRASSING!!

I can make a guess or 3.......... I will look into this and find out what happened...............or maybe read the rules no ticket no entry............or we were "busy" in hospitality they pay more.

You seriously expect we would get an answer from those out of touch pompous idiots?

Personally I wouldn't answer you because you come across as a rude, arrogant kid. But yes, if you contract the club with concerns / questions then I expect they will answer (even if it's not the answer you want to hear).

I can make a guess or 3.......... I will look into this and find out what happened...............or maybe read the rules no ticket no entry............or we were "busy" in hospitality they pay more.

Quality but true mate!

So boringly predictable

How about we value our paying supporter (customer) and it wont happen agin ****il the next time)

Health and safety wont allow it (more like the neanderthals they employ wont!)

Limited in numbers (you could fit the whole crowd in if you dont count season ticket holders!)

never in my time following this mob (35 years) have I ever seen the club so out of touch with its paying customers!

Personally I wouldn't answer you because you come across as a rude, arrogant kid. But yes, if you contract the club with concerns / questions then I expect they will answer (even if it's not the answer you want to hear).

I wouldn't bet on it. I have never had a reply to 6 letters I have sent in the past.

How about.....

Yep. That's the reason. It's was difficult getting a beer on Saturday with around 11000 odd home fans there to watch the game.

The club usual let a non ST holder in if accompanied by ST holders.

Archived