IGNORED

Available Managers List - Who Would You Choose And Why?

Jesus

List of available managers

Tony Adam

Martin Allen

Michael Appleton

Richie Barker

Nick Barmby

John Barnes

Henning Berg

Kevin Blackwell

Paul Bracewell

George Burley

Ian Branfoot

Ian Brightwell

George Burley

John Coleman

Steve Cotterill

Alan Curbishley

Keith Curle

Simon Davey

John Deehan

Paulo Di Canio

Roberto Di Matteo

Kevin Dillon

Iain Dowie

Carl Fletcher

Gerry Francis

Jim Gannon

Peter Grant

John Gregory

Ruud Gullitt

Bryan Gunn

Glenn Hoddle

David hodgeson

Dean Holdsworth

Ian Holloway

Gerard Houllier

Paul Jewell

Kevin Keegan

Brian Laws

Tony Mowbray

Alex Mcleish

Gary Megson

Micky Mellon

Mike Newell

Stuart Pearce

Peter Reid

Glenn Roeder

Dean Saunders

Graeme Souness

Paul Sturrock

Gianluca Vialli

Neil Warnock

Ray Wilkins

Dennis Wise

Danny Wilson 

Don't think anyone mentioned him...

And I realise he has no previous experience at this standard of football management but he is well respected at the higher levels of the game.....

And I know that it will never happen.....  In fact there is no chance......But...... I would seriously try and  pursue Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Currently employed but maybe looking for a chance in England?.... At the right club  ( :facepalm: ) and you never know he may want to ply his trade at a lower level (like Di Matteo etc) before taking the step upwards...

I'll get my coat......  :city:

People may laugh at this, but I would be picking up the phone to Ray Wilkins.  Really liked within the game, has worked at youth level, has good ties and has worked alongside one of the best managers in the world. 

Butch.

We've got the sideways passing all sorted for him.

Vincent Tan is my choice.

If he can keep those trousers up, he can keep almost anything up. Possibly even us. And he doesn't mind putting his hand in his pocket (and that's not to keep his trousers up).

He wants to be loved and adored, there is no chance of him being rude and rotten to us fans.

And his future is sufficiently bright to necessitate the wearing of shades, in Northern Europe, in November.

Vince, come on: you know you want to...

And I know that it will never happen.....  In fact there is no chance......But...... I would seriously try and  pursue Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

That would be the perfect appointment, but can't see it happening either

I think he won the Norwegian Cup again at the weekend. He has done really well over there

People may laugh at this, but I would be picking up the phone to Ray Wilkins.  Really liked within the game, has worked at youth level, has good ties and has worked alongside one of the best managers in the world.

Butch.

We've got the sideways passing all sorted for him.

We just rotate the pitch 90? degrees during the refurb. Sorted

Don't think anyone mentioned him...

And I realise he has no previous experience at this standard of football management but he is well respected at the higher levels of the game.....

Currently employed but maybe looking for a chance in England?.... At the right club  ( :facepalm: ) and you never know he may want to ply his trade at a lower level (like Di Matteo etc) before taking the step upwards...

I'll get my coat......  :city:

Good shout.... but never happen.

My guess is (knowing this board) JP takes over the next two games we get a win at Preston and slaughter Tamworth so they give him a 3 year contract based on that :unsure:  

Archived