IGNORED

Available Managers List - Who Would You Choose And Why?

Jesus

Hoddle for me

Alan Brazil was speaking about him on the radio the other day, said he'd got his head back together (or words to that effect). I realise there are people out there who wouldn't have him near the place over his views on disabled people and karma and I respect that, but if anyone would buy into the ethos and bring the kids through I'm sure he would

I'm also sure he won't be interested

. Great shout

Very impressed with the way Lee Johnson has gone about his job and I am convinced he would want to return to the area.  Either him or Paul Tisdale would slot in well with their preferred style of football, local connections, former connections to the club and lower league knowledge. Either of them would hit the ground running.  

I don't think it will be any 'available' manager, it will be someone already doing well at another club with a similar philosophy. Still think Karl Robinson is favourite as its similar club but smaller budget and he might see City as better chance longterm

Mj dons are a similar club, what are you smoking babs

Very impressed with the way Lee Johnson has gone about his job and I am convinced he would want to return to the area. Either him or Paul Tisdale would slot in well with their preferred style of football, local connections, former connections to the club and lower league knowledge. Either of them would hit the ground running.

No no no...

With our recent track record as a club whoever takes on the City job will have to be slightly off their head... if ever there was an opportunity to be sniffed at its surely the hot seat at Ashton Gate.

That's why I think we should add Nigellas name to the list of possibilities - allegedly shes  not only off her head most of the time shes probably off her tits too! :)

(at least the AG catering would improve, and ANY improvement at our club must surely be welcomed)  ... RESULT!!  :)

That would be the perfect appointment, but can't see it happening either

I think he won the Norwegian Cup again at the weekend. He has done really well over there

Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer would be nutty to come over here and manage a team he has probably never heard of, just because he's done well in Scandinavia dont mean hell do well here

That would be the perfect appointment, but can't see it happening either

I think he won the Norwegian Cup again at the weekend. He has done really well over there

Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer would be nutty to come over here and manage a team he has probably never heard of, just because he's done well in Scandinavia dont mean hell do well here

If Glenn Hoddle still has the desire to be a Manager, then he'd be my choice from the somewhat disappointing list on the original post.

We played good football under Danny Wilson, but things rarely work out second time round, and I'd imagine he'd steer clear.

So first choice for me is Eddie Howe. Not on the list I know, and currently employed, which could be a stumbling block. 

However, If the five pillars are the most important factors in finding a suitable replacement then maybe compensation payments will be a small price to pay

Quite fancy Roberto di Matteo as our next manager but fear it will probably be someone like Cotterill or Appleton and I truly hope not.

A manager like Roberto di Matteo would be setting his sights very low in wanting to come here. As a manager he won the Champions League at Chelsea. Can't get better than that in club football.

If Glenn Hoddle still has the desire to be a Manager, then he'd be my choice from the somewhat disappointing list on the original post.

We played good football under Danny Wilson, but things rarely work out second time round, and I'd imagine he'd steer clear.

So first choice for me is Eddie Howe. Not on the list I know, and currently employed, which could be a stumbling block. 

However, If the five pillars are the most important factors in finding a suitable replacement then maybe compensation payments will be a small price to pay

Being employed is not necessarily a stumbling block. It certainly wasn't for Gary, Derek etc etc.

That is a list of unemployed managers, not a definitive list of people who could manage BCFC.

definitely not Di Canio he'd soon lose the dressing room imo.

Be great if we could get Mike Phelan, Di Matteo or Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but no way I can see that happening so I'd probably go for Warnock even tho I don't really like him but can see him keeping us up & dare I say even be pushing for the play offs.

Archived