IGNORED

Anti-Holloway Songs Today

Flaxbourton Red

Really short sighted by my reckoning, good manager with tons of passion. Granted he will polarise the fans but when the likes of Cotterill is being mentioned would it be that awful? Football has changed and has proved rival players and managers can swap sides...

For the record Im not in the pro Holloway camp, Id much rather have Pearce out of anybody mentioned, then Warnock. I just dont get the complete overreaction. The fans need to be focused on being behind the team right now.

Really short sighted by my reckoning, good manager with tons of passion. Granted he will polarise the fans but when the likes of Cotterill is being mentioned would it be that awful? Football has changed and has proved rival players and managers can swap sides...

For the record Im not in the pro Holloway camp, Id much rather have Pearce out of anybody mentioned, then Warnock. I just dont get the complete overreaction. The fans need to be focused on being behind the team right now.

It would be very risky by the board, there is enough ill feeling towards them as it is without appointing someone so controversial to our fans.

Do they want to risk the wrath of the fans and the drop in attendances?

Now I despise the bloke,  and am happy to tell people, but the bigger picture, good manager or not, too much of a risk, and a massive upset to potential revenue stream to make it worthwhile imo

Do they want to risk the wrath of the fans and the drop in attendances?

Now I despise the bloke,  and am happy to tell people, but the bigger picture, good manager or not, too much of a risk, and a massive upset to potential revenue stream to make it worthwhile imo

The guy has much more ambition than managing Bristol City fc,

& he has EVERY RIGHT to hate us after the way we have badley treated the bloke over the years. I have met him a few times over the years & he knows me as a Bristol City fan but still gives me the time of day to chat about local football ect. Damn nice bloke & in my eye's to good to be a Bristol City manager. He has the same ambition as the Lansdowns for Bristol football. But because of the short minded fans of BCFC i hope he will not. Not because i dont want him to (I do) bevause i think he can do better than having BCFC fan base behind him.

& he has EVERY RIGHT to hate us after the way we have badley treated the bloke over the years. I have met him a few times over the years & he knows me as a Bristol City fan but still gives me the time of day to chat about local football ect. Damn nice bloke & in my eye's to good to be a Bristol City manager. He has the same ambition as the Lansdowns for Bristol football. But because of the short minded fans of BCFC i hope he will not. Not because i dont want him to (I do) bevause i think he can do better than having BCFC fan base behind him.

Glad you met the nice side, I met the vicious side, the bloke is dirt.

& he has EVERY RIGHT to hate us after the way we have badley treated the bloke over the years. I have met him a few times over the years & he knows me as a Bristol City fan but still gives me the time of day to chat about local football ect. Damn nice bloke & in my eye's to good to be a Bristol City manager. He has the same ambition as the Lansdowns for Bristol football. But because of the short minded fans of BCFC i hope he will not. Not because i dont want him to (I do) bevause i think he can do better than having BCFC fan base behind him.

He will never have BCFC fan base behind him. Unless he is on a bonfire.

He will never have BCFC fan base behind him. Unless he is on a bonfire.Gt

I think you will find Flax that most of us respect Mr Holloway as a bristolian and his recent record as a manager. Yes we all hated the man whilst in a blue and white quarter shirt and we know he is a gashead (did you attend those games ?) but he is no different to John Ward, Marcus Stewart, Terry Cooper etc etc etc who have worked professionally for both clubs. Are you still 17 ? 

I think you will find Flax that most of us respect Mr Holloway as a bristolian and his recent record as a manager. Yes we all hated the man whilst in a blue and white quarter shirt and we know he is a gashead (did you attend those games ?) but he is no different to John Ward, Marcus Stewart, Terry Cooper etc etc etc who have worked professionally for both clubs. Are you still 17 ? 

Ah is this the same holloway who verbally assualted a 8 year old boy having a meal with his parents in a restaurant for daring to talk to his grandad about city's game that day.

is this the same Ian Holloway that said the only good city fan is a dead city fan, then when introduced to a city fan told them to **** off i am not shaking scums hand.

I can go on with a couple of other examples.  But I think you may get my drift why this bloke is dirt and should not be anywhere near this club.

Oh come on, what are you talking about, of course he's different to the others you listed.

They haven't spent their lives bad mouthing our club and playing up to the Gas at every opportunity.

If you can't see how destructive it would be to have him at our club, then thank god you aren't the one making the decisions on who to appoint.

Archived