IGNORED

Anti-Holloway Songs Today

Flaxbourton Red

TRL - My experiances with Holloway has obviously been 100% different to yours. But he is a good enough manager to take 2 different teams up via the championship play-offs in to the Premier League. He has the balls to say it how it is in football. No this nation is not producing enough for the national team ect. He loves Bristol sport. The City of Bristol is dragging it's heels in sport.

Mate I said this on an earlier thread, although he talks and acts like a village idiot in his interviews, beneath that do you honestly believe that he is actually that stupid that he will take the BCFC job with no realistic chance of winning the fans over?, he won't be short of job offers ours gladly won't be one of them.

TRL - My experiances with Holloway has obviously been 100% different to yours. But he is a good enough manager to take 2 different teams up via the championship play-offs in to the Premier League. He has the balls to say it how it is in football. No this nation is not producing enough for the national team ect. He loves Bristol sport. The City of Bristol is dragging it's heels in sport.

Does he?

He's a wrong un.

That is fair enough, we only report as we find.  But people have to realise it is not always the knee jerk reaction because he was ex gas that people don't like the bloke, it goes further than that.

I don't think his record is great.  I think he did brilliantly taking Blackpool up.  Apart from that I think his record is iffy.  I cringe with what he comes out with.  And if he really cared for Bristol Sport he would be Knocking down Lansdown's door for the job, we all know he won't because he doesn't care for all Bristol sport.

That is fair enough, we only report as we find.  But people have to realise it is not always the knee jerk reaction because he was ex gas that people don't like the bloke, it goes further than that.

I don't think his record is great.  I think he did brilliantly taking Blackpool up.  Apart from that I think his record is iffy.  I cringe with what he comes out with.  And if he really cared for Bristol Sport he would be Knocking down Lansdown's door for the job, we all know he won't because he doesn't care for all Bristol sport.

We all know he won't because of some fans reaction. Holloway wants to see Bristol sport do a lott better than it realy doing in this day & age. Just like Lansdown does. 

Get over it - all anti holloway fans keep going with your threads within this topic - have fun (and for all others who see the bigger picture lets not reply to it - why bother debating with small minded fans) - he may not be appointed which is fine by me but he has the best c.v for the job at this time. It is a minority speaking on here and pretty sad!

You're the small-minded one, pal. Simply because you are dismissing anyone who doesn't share the same view as you that Mr Bristol Rovers could possibly become City's manager.

It's unthinkable and you are either in your teens or have a very short memory. He hates us and you seriously want him to be our manager. Good grief.

You're the small-minded one, pal. Simply because you are dismissing anyone who doesn't share the same view as you that Mr Bristol Rovers could possibly become City's manager.

It's unthinkable and you are either in your teens or have a very short memory. He hates us and you seriously want him to be our manager. Good grief.

I'm another one who has felt the wrath of Holloway's anti- City venom.

I live in the area adjoinng the area his mum lives in  and have met him in a local hostelry a couple of times.

The first time I met him he was absolutely great, chirping away about how much he loved  Bristol etc etc (I will give him that, he is an immensely proud Bristolian). He was great company and we shared a few beers. 3 nights later I went to the same place with a City T-shirt on (plain red with a small BCFC on the left chest). He was an absolute tool and left me in no doubt what he thought of our club. Every sentence spoken to me was started with 'Oi, shithead' (bloody hilarious eh?).

The guy is a methane snorting piece of gas scum and I can't stand the gas bastard!!

He may be suited but there are some things that just can't happen and him being our Manager is one of them.

Ah is this the same holloway who verbally assualted a 8 year old boy having a meal with his parents in a restaurant for daring to talk to his grandad about city's game that day.

is this the same Ian Holloway that said the only good city fan is a dead city fan, then when introduced to a city fan told them to **** off i am not shaking scums hand.

I can go on with a couple of other examples. But I think you may get my drift why this bloke is dirt and should not be anywhere near this club.

Oh dear. Makes I laugh. Lots of kids on this site

Archived