IGNORED

The Natch Wall (Interview With Brian Tinnion)

Harry

Ok folks, we're going through a gloomy old time these past few days (weeks, months, years)!!

So here's something to lighten the mood which I've spotted on the BCFC Website :

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20131202-natchwallblog-1211257.aspx

Visit The Natch Wall - either physically in person before a match, or virtually by clicking here :

http://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

There's an interesting interview with Tinnion & Carlos Anton, as well as loads of other content.

I'm sure you all (well most of you, well some of you) will enjoy the content.  I wondered what those signs were that have been appearing along Ashton Road in recent weeks!!

dsc_0078.jpg

Good to hear some straight honest answers about certain youth players and sounds promising that we could get first shout on Maddox and Kane.

I do hope that the new manager makes the most of youth we have.

In all honesty, get in Carlos Anton now and give him all te time in the world to turn this team into a quality points winning one.

Shame that Southampton still have a cat 1 set up in Bath.. Would be really nice if we could get a large part of the Wessex region as our turf. Who knows if we get out act together maybe Southampton will move, after all if we hover up the talent they can just save running costs by buying our best on the cheap.

Great read.

Anton future manager and Tinnion director of football by the looks of it.

Glad to see Tinnion go on record as saying he won't go back into management as I was concerned he'd try and get into the hot seat here again.

I think he was genuinely broken up by what happened last time. Great servant to the club, wanted the best for us but it just didn't work out. Wrong job for him.

Good read, cheers for that H.

Interesting that Tins says there was some resistance to bringing in Carlos, yet he's still here. Obviously Tins is prepared to dig his heels in and get what he wants. Should bode well for the future.

Good read, cheers for that H.

Interesting that Tins says there was some resistance to bringing in Carlos, yet he's still here. Obviously Tins is prepared to dig his heels in and get what he wants. Should bode well for the future.

Hey Glyn,

Yes, I found that interesting too.  I'd heard somewhere that at the beginning of this season, the club hadn't budgeted for the assembly of the U21 squad.  I wonder if they were worried about shelling more money they'd not anticipated on a foreign coach they knew nothing about.

Tinnion certainly seemed to influence proceedings in this regard.

Obviously the board never read the Natch Wall contribution from Ed, otherwise they'd never have appointed the latest head manager who isn't a coach.

He's a manager who can coach, not a coach who can manage.

There - not a single double consonant in that sentence!  Nor in that one!  Or then!  Blimey.

Hey Glyn,

Yes, I found that interesting too.  I'd heard somewhere that at the beginning of this season, the club hadn't budgeted for the assembly of the U21 squad.  I wonder if they were worried about shelling more money they'd not anticipated on a foreign coach they knew nothing about.

Tinnion certainly seemed to influence proceedings in this regard.

At least Cotterill seemed to infer that youngsters would be given the chance if they were good enough; he's done it before and FFP will tie his hands to a certain extent. So long as there aren't too many 'old heads' brought in. He doesn't mean old heads as in ex-players, does he? Kilkenny, Fonts, D. Clarkson ... ?!

Archived