IGNORED

Cotterills Preferred Players? And Who May Have Played Their Last Game For City?

tezOfCity

Any ideas? I presume he's worked with Gillett before which should be good news, he may have followed Packs progress if he has a soft spot for Cheltenham since managing them. Harewood could get more of a look in now, my big concern is if Jet will still feature as much.

And what of Fontaine and Kilkenny?

Given we are following the 'plan' then the idea was to buy players to sell at their prime, if JET reaches a prime price, as was being discussed before SO'D then he will be sold.

Simples. Naff all to do with the manager. Remember Keith Burt is in charge of player recruitment not SC

Yes but SC is in charge of who is in his plans and who isn't. I'm sure if he said JET was crucial to his survival plans then he'd be staying. Unfortunately as mentioned above i can't see him given his free role and can see him being pushed wide perhaps befo.re being dropped for not running enough. As for Baldock, I can take him or leave him to be honest I won't be too disappointed either way.

That's gonna get the fans on side then.....

haha, the little bits I've seen harewood I don't think he's done too bad he's held the ball up well and brings others into the game as well as being a second captain (instructing players on the pitch)

But you have to thank the man who signed him for us being stuck with him,

For all we know he may play harewood and Baldock up top with Jet in the hole Bryan and wag staff wide and pack playing a deep playmaker role infront of the defence (kind of a midfield diamond), we just don't know and I don't think you can judge the tamworth game as a insight into his ream sheet

That would be welcome, SO'D gave Burns no encouragement whatsoever.

the five minute camio I saw burns against the daggers this season he made the best run and shot I've seen in about 6 years, the kid is a very clever footballer and times his runs well, if brought in he will do a very good job, I think he can play ether wing

Can I ask, why would he not play JET? Clearly been our best player this season, and has earned us a fair majority of our points.

in games yes but if jet doesn't perform nether does the team and thats our problem, We may have to sacrifice him in order to start getting results,

but we just don't know yet

Any ideas? I presume he's worked with Gillett before which should be good news, he may have followed Packs progress if he has a soft spot for Cheltenham since managing them. Harewood could get more of a look in now, my big concern is if Jet will still feature as much.

And what of Fontaine and Kilkenny?

I would have thought he would have them back in the side in a flash and ship out all those who are considered the creative 'dwell on the ball' types. There is no room for them in Hoof Ball central.

JET will be out in January if the money is right. Though that might very well have been the case even if SO'D had stayed.

I just wonder If the subject of JET being sold in january was the potential reason for a fall out between SOD and the board of distructers.

Nothing but a gut feeling, i have to admit, but it does seem odd that after waiting patiently for an improvement in results just when it seemed to be abit more solid ,boom he's gone .

Given we are following the 'plan' then the idea was to buy players to sell at their prime, if JET reaches a prime price, as was being discussed before SO'D then he will be sold.

Simples. Naff all to do with the manager. Remember Keith Burt is in charge of player recruitment not SC

I fear JET's price began to fall last Thursday and that he may not be easy to give away by the end of January - that said I have little doubt he will be gone by then 

Bryan and Reid will get regular games, Coterill takes a lot of pride in blooding youth players into squads

Unless Reid can achieve full fitness and force his way into the team in the next fortnight - I suspect he's started his last game here as his position will be filled by a journeyman as soon as the window opens

Is thus true ? The forest fans even quoted the quote from his interview and laughed at it.

I only know a little of the players etc he has championed in the past.

You are surely not suggesting that the Man from Cheltenham says one thing and does another?

I believe his record is similar to most of his predecessors - if he is allowed and able to sign players he has heard of (regardless of quality) then these will always play in front of our own - sound familiar??

Unless Reid can achieve full fitness and force his way into the team in the next fortnight - I suspect he's started his last game here as his position will be filled by a journeyman as soon as the window opens

I think Bobby Reid will become a key player for us under Cotts; he has all the makings of being the creative midfielder we've been dreaming of for several years. With the likes of Joe Bryan, Wes Burns and Jordan Wynter we've got the makings of a young and exciting team. Roll on!...

Just say goodbye to Reid, JET, Baldock straight away. He's the guy who refused to play Majeswki at Forest who's one of the best players on the championship. We'll be a team that is not technically good, just like to run a around and "try hard"

If he fails to play Reid the fans will turn on him very quickly.

Archived