IGNORED

Who Needs A Kiss And A Cuddle?

We all been tearing our hair out, at each other's throats, going round in circles. I'm worn out. Time to make up everyone. Mwuh!.....

Red-Robbo seemed to have a few fall outs on here yesterday, "Les".

Have you got the energy to give him a special big sloppy kiss on his bushy beard?

Or perhaps it's too late, and he's torn it out already?  :dunno: 

Have you got the energy to give him a special big sloppy kiss on his bushy beard?

i said the things people are saying today, but at 11am yesterday - and copped shiite for it.

Very disappointed with a certain young man in particular, but yes, I'll have whatever Dennis Smith's on in that picture...

I know it's almost Xmas but lay off the Dennis Smith cocktails :P

1017202_148839925306250_394430937_n.jpg

I am moved to tears by this. Modesty forbids me to remind you all of those glorious days, tier 2 footy, jacki, leroy and andy c. Money in the bank. Hope in our hearts. A spring in our step. Bums on seats (I put those top quality seats in, remember). And disaster just around the corner, as ever. Glory, glory days. And they will return! We will rise again!

Thank you, Cider head. Lady Q is currently printing that one off, and we are going to make the Q family Christmas cards ourselves with that momentous pic. Special cuddle for Cider Head. Mwuh!

Thoughtful of you to put others forward, Noggers. But you're getting one too. I know where you live and I'm leaving the ground at 4. Can't wait...

Welcome Bob Houghton, now that's a press conference and how many on the board?? :blink:

1001787_148784905311752_62550560_n.jpg

Keep 'em coming, Cider. This is history, for the young uns. Nostalgia for the old uns. And if we know our history, it's enough to make your heart gooooo woooooah. Sorry, gone on a bit now. I'll get my coat...oh, hang on. Who's chipped off with the coats??

Welcome Bob Houghton, now that's a press conference and how many on the board?? :blink:

With those 2 pairs of legs bottom right, looks at least 10.

Name that board! Can see Archie Gooch and Stephen Kew but struggling with the rest.

The (particularly) gloomy bloke far left looks very familiar, not sure he was a board member though.

Name that board! Can see Archie Gooch and Stephen Kew but struggling with the rest.

The (particularly) gloomy bloke far left looks very familiar, not sure he was a board member though.

I think either Roy Hodgson, or possibly even me, had fallen off of our chair, next to Bob, as this pic was taken. Happy daze...

John Lillington club secretary? he was also on city's youth team books in 70's

Caption this lol

1001053_148320878691488_1637891260_n.jpg

1006107_148317715358471_272757345_n.jpg

1017171_148317742025135_318479449_n.jpg

The coffee was good, that day. Think Beryl, gawd bless her, rustled that up for us. No doubt about it, the board were very much awake and smelling the coffee (we were even able to "take a look at ourselves" in the coffee pot)

The coffee was good, that day. Think Beryl, gawd bless her, rustled that up for us. No doubt about it, the board were very much awake and smelling the coffee (we were even able to "take a look at ourselves" in the coffee pot)

Aye! We are going bust, trouble ahead, let's get the hell out of here ;)

993067_148280558695520_1643717064_n.jpg

Tiz our turn now

10146_148280572028852_1557847984_n.jpg?l

Archived