IGNORED

Who Needs A Kiss And A Cuddle?

We all been tearing our hair out, at each other's throats, going round in circles. I'm worn out. Time to make up everyone. Mwuh!.....

I love a kiss and cuddle Les, I think we all do because it's good for the heart and it make your hair shine. The thing is those intimate moments come about less often these days. It used to be three times a day every day, now I'm lucky if I get it once a week on a Saturday night. With all this negativity going on at the moment I think I'll have to treat myself to a box of chocolates.

I love a kiss and cuddle Les, I think we all do because it's good for the heart and it make your hair shine. The thing is those intimate moments come about less often these days. It used to be three times a day every day, now I'm lucky if I get it once a week on a Saturday night. With all this negativity going on at the moment I think I'll have to treat myself to a box of chocolates.

"Swank," only too happy to oblige. Big hug! If only to save you from having to "treat yourself" as it were

Not that I am storking her or anything, but I wonder if the very lovely Kelly "Dolly" Marie will be in need of just the teeniest of hugs today?

"I believe in woman, my oh my,

I believe in lovin' my oh my.

Don't a woman need a man, try and catch one if you can,

I believe in woman, my oh my.

We all need someone to talk to my oh my,

We all need a lot of lovin' my oh my,

I could lend a helpin' hand if you aint got nothing planned.

We all need some lovin' my oh my...."

I was rather hoping SOD would join me in singing this one this Christmas. He's bound to know it. Wonder if Dolly"Kelly"Marie knows it??

Archived