IGNORED

Surez

Welcome To The Jungle

Personally think Suarez would benefit from playing alongside Taylor or Harewood! I think he could do a decent job for us, however I would only give him a run out for the last 10 mins Or so. Think he would be useful running at tired defences in this league! However would prefer Cots to bring him in on loan first, not sure mind you if he could play in a 442! And worried that if he doesn't score a hatrick on his debut the fans will get on his back!

Liverpool 5-1 at Anfield bloodbath Norwich, Reds reason why there is such a hearty victory, because the coach Rogers has Suarez, with the Uruguayan striker Norwich handedly destroyed the whole team! Not the end of the first half, Suarez worked in the first 15 minutes, 29 minutes and 35 minutes to complete the hat-trick scored three times in advance to seal the victory. Scored the third goal on the occasion, Suarez began to write their own history, the history of the Premier League Liverpool became the third player in the first half, completed a hat-trick, before the two players are former Liverpool Lord Fowler and Michael Owen. Meanwhile, Suarez reached a milestone goal was his first for Liverpool scored 50 Premier League goals. Of course, Suarez also broke a record in England's top league, he became the first team with three players in the history of hat-trick!

Suarez is really the savior of Liverpool, the Premier League prodigy.

Liverpool%207%20SUAREZ%20Home%20Football

He is a powerful.

Average players play for Bayern Munich apparently.

The collective knowledge on this forum is incredible. It's not even opinion, it is fact he is quality. Plays for Munich, France and has loads of awards.

How on earth can that be average?

He is no different to Lennon, just your everyday old school winger. I don't rate him but hey ho that's my opinion and you're entitled to yours, don't have a hissy fit over it.

Average players play for Bayern Munich apparently.

The collective knowledge on this forum is incredible. It's not even opinion, it is fact he is quality. Plays for Munich, France and has loads of awards.

How on earth can that be average?

Plays for Munich, therefore must be quality? Good logic that.

Wes brown played for United, must be quality...

Archived