IGNORED

Surez

Welcome To The Jungle

Awards very often mean something for sure, but winning trophies doesn't make you a great player. 

If I was a top European manager with a massive transfer budget, I'd have all of these chaps in my team before Ribery. 

Messi

Ronaldo

Neymar

Ibra

A-Sanchez

Bale

Suarez

Aguero

Ozil

Lewandowski

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Rooney

Mata

Carzola

Awards very often mean something for sure, but winning trophies doesn't make you a great player. 

If I was a top European manager with a massive transfer budget, I'd have all of these chaps in my team before Ribery. 

Messi

Ronaldo

Neymar

Ibra

A-Sanchez

Bale

Suarez

Aguero

Ozil

Lewandowski

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Rooney

Mata

Carzola

several of those players are over 30, schweinsteiger has barely been fit for the last year or so

Watching MOTD, he is quite simply a grade A wally, but a grade A footballer too, quite stunning

Suarez has to be the best striker to have played at Ashton Gate in the last 30 odd years. BCFC 0 Ajax 4 with Suarez one of the scorers if I remember right. This club was so badly run for that friendly I almost missed the start of the game due to the long queues and there were no matchday programmes left for me to buy. I believe he bit an opposition player while at Ajax and never played a game for them after and he was transfered to Liverpool. Last season he managed a nibble on Ivanovich's arm and got banned for the first few games this season but he's now the Premiership's top scorer.......Suarez what a legend !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Archived