IGNORED

Surez

Welcome To The Jungle

I'm disappointed to find out this isn't a frank discussion about the Suez Crisis of the 1950s...

PS a Norwich-supporting mate of mine reckons that Suarez's first goal was his 50th Premier League goal and it was also his 10th against Norwich. So if you took Norwich out of the Premier League, Suarez isn't really that good...

Suarez is absolutely lethal. Each one of his goals last night showed individual brilliance in particular the 40 yarder, the half volley and the free kick.

I thought that Torres in his prime for Liverpool was the best striker I've seen for 20 odd years but this man is probably better. I'm not a Liverpool fan but they have  had a string of real top drawer strikers over the last 20 years - Rush, Aldridge, Fowler, Owen, Torres and now Suarez - and I have a felling that Sturridge will go o to do well for them as well. 

Liverpool 5-1 at Anfield bloodbath Norwich, Reds reason why there is such a hearty victory, because the coach Rogers has Suarez, with the Uruguayan striker Norwich handedly destroyed the whole team! Not the end of the first half, Suarez worked in the first 15 minutes, 29 minutes and 35 minutes to complete the hat-trick scored three times in advance to seal the victory. Scored the third goal on the occasion, Suarez began to write their own history, the history of the Premier League Liverpool became the third player in the first half, completed a hat-trick, before the two players are former Liverpool Lord Fowler and Michael Owen. Meanwhile, Suarez reached a milestone goal was his first for Liverpool scored 50 Premier League goals. Of course, Suarez also broke a record in England's top league, he became the first team with three players in the history of hat-trick!

Suarez is really the savior of Liverpool, the Premier League prodigy.

Liverpool%207%20SUAREZ%20Home%20Football

He is a powerful.

James-Franco-Confused-Look1.gif

City fans say that Baldock can't play upfront on his own because of the way we play.

If we had Suarez, be could not only play up front on his own, but we could play a 9 man defence and no midfield and  he would still score 20+ goals in a season.

City fans say that Baldock can't play upfront on his own because of the way we play.

If we had Suarez, be could not only play up front on his own, but we could play a 9 man defence and no midfield and  he would still score 20+ goals in a season.

Slight difference is one is being fed by Steven Gerrard the other Marvin Elliott.

Have you seen the state of the French team? Struggled to qualify for the WC against Ukraine, hardly an honour.

Just an average player in my eyes. He's never really wowed me with what he does, just another winger

Stats, facts, trophies and individual awards suggest he's more than just an average winger

And to suggest he's just another Aaron Lennon, you are hopefully trolling, if not I truly pity you.

Suarez: Genius... What a performance, and that 3rd goal was technique personified. 

The Ribery argument from my end is that he is "Average" with regards to the Worlds "top players" Not just average in general amongst all players. He's obviously better than Lennon FFS.

But, I'd have so many players ahead of him right now, and I'm surprised that he was even in the running for the Ballon D'or, even if Bayern have been the team of the year. 

Messi

Ronaldo

Neymar

Ibra

A-Sanchez

Bale

Suarez

Aguero

Ozil

Lewandowski

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Rooney

I'd also rather have Mata & Carzola than Ribs.

Heard on talksport this morning that Aguero is currently the deadliest (goals/minutes) striker in prem history.

Who would you have Aguero or SuareZ?

Suarez, Aguero is fed by Nasri, Toure, Silva, Fernandiniho, Navas etc etc. With respect to liverpool, only Stevie G can pass like those guys and he is sitting deeper and deeper as his legs go

Watching MOTD, he is quite simply a grade A wally, but a grade A footballer too, quite stunning

The Premiership is fantastic this season. Although Arsenal are points clear at the moment I wouldn't bet against Man City, Chelsea or Liverpool to take the title. Eden Hazard was also superb yesterday for Chelsea but Suarez is magical.   :clap:

There is Messi and Ronaldo then a group of players like Suarez, Ozil etc.

Fantastic goals last night. Not just by Suarez - the Fabian Delph one was a great hit.

There were some stunners last night- Suarez, Delph, Hazard, Shelvey, Holtby- Not to mention Man City practically walking the ball into the net on two occasions.

Personally I think Suarez is right up there as one of the best in the world. Imagine how many he would score at Madrid, Barca, Munich or even Man City.  Shame he is a total scum bag.

Stats, facts, trophies and individual awards suggest he's more than just an average winger

And to suggest he's just another Aaron Lennon, you are hopefully trolling, if not I truly pity you.

Agreed what a horrific comparison to make. :facepalm:

I'm suddenly trolling because I don't agree with you.

There are so many high horses on this forum...

Suarez: Genius... What a performance, and that 3rd goal was technique personified.

The Ribery argument from my end is that he is "Average" with regards to the Worlds "top players" Not just average in general amongst all players. He's obviously better than Lennon FFS.

But, I'd have so many players ahead of him right now, and I'm surprised that he was even in the running for the Ballon D'or, even if Bayern have been the team of the year.

Messi

Ronaldo

Neymar

Ibra

A-Sanchez

Bale

Suarez

Aguero

Ozil

Lewandowski

Robben

Schweinsteiger

Rooney

I'd also rather have Mata & Carzola than Ribs.

Well obviously, Ribeiro is hardly up to that standard!

'Average' Ribery named French player of the year today and top three for Ballon D'or.

Average though.

The Ballon D'or has been turned into a vanity project since it merged with FIFA. You might as well put a picture of a player up on Facebook asking people to like it.

A lot of players are on the short list on reputation. How can there only be one Dortmund player on the list and yet 4 Barca and 3 PSG players? (Yes I realise that a couple of them played elsewhere last season),

I don't think that Ribery is average - He is an exceptional player.The teams success used to be used as a measure of the impact the player had made(i.e. Michael Owen winning in Liverpool's "treble" year) and on that alone Ribery should be included.....

However....  it was in the papers recently that Suarez would not make the final 3 because FIFA like to have the complete character of the player taken into consideration.... And then a player who scraps with his own team mates at half time and stands trial over sleeping with under-age prostitutes is in the final 3!!

Any integrity that the award had was lost when it merged with FIFA's world player of the year. 

Archived