IGNORED

Nelson Mandela

Roger Red Hat

What rubbish.

Mandela would have been released from prison the moment he rejected violence and he refused to do so.

He preferred to carry on killing.

So are martyrs created

You talk bollocks. Im African, and you dont know shit. THE Boere wouldnt let him go, until De Klerk had the balls to release him, no matter what he said or did.

Had he been released 10 years earlier the history of SA and my homeland of Zim would have been totally different.

Sadly no African leader has the dignity, honesty, and humanity of Mandiba, which is why the continet is such a corruption ridden disaster.

RIP Mandiba, your long walk to freedom has ended.

Hopefully your successors do not throw away the dream you had of a non racial Africa, and all of us can return

Hambagashle baba, hambagashlie

Sadly since he left South African politics, the country is on the slippery slope to becoming yet another failed and corrupt African state.

Sadly you are right. There is currently a high number of whites being murdered and just as under apartheid the perpetrators are being protected by government.

Some black politicians are openly saying Indians & other Asians should be kicked out, and Julius Maleme is openly saying whites should be murdered if they resist dispossession.

None of Mandelas well known humility, tolerance, honesty, spirit of compromise, colourblindness is currently showing amongst the pigs in the (corrupt) trough ANC national, provincial & municipality political leadership.

Most black people have gained nothing from freedom. The comrades of the ANC have..

Whites unless extremely wealthy, or self employed, are at the bottom of the economic pond.

The police are worse than they were under apartheid, and more corrupt.

The countries various communities are zenophobic..just ask the regugees from Zim who have flooded in, since Mugabes blatant attempt to hang onto power. Mbeki and now Zuma have singularly failed to lead on the issue of Mugabe, something Mandela would not have done. Indeed the Old Crocodile (Mugabe) is known to hate, and be jealous of Mandiba's skills, tolerance and popularity.

I hope to God this does not continue, or there will be a blood bath in Southern Africa, not just South Africa.

wow. 4 pages in and nobody mentioned anything about his love and admiration for the IRA.

Are the IRA only terrorists when they're blowing up people in England? all their funding and training to the MK / ANC came in quite handy in Church Street, Pretoria. - but let me guess, because it's for "the greater good", it's ok?? Tell that to the relatives of innocent people who passed away that day. 

presumably you're all going to show the same regard to Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguiness when they die. 

at the end of the day, i will never accept the bombing of innocent civilians as a means to getting your point across as acceptable. Mandela's intentions were good, but his actions were not. 

It will come as no surprise to you all that I am currently here in Joburg, in the stadium, about to be shown through to my VIP seat, for the Mandela Memorial Service. And it's pissing it down! Think the ground staff will have their work cut out. Definitely a referee pitch inspection shortly. Not sure who I will be seated next to, but should be with Dave C and all the Brits. Although, hopefully not Tony bloody Blair. Idiot.

Things are a bit delayed as I speak, problems with getting all the punters in - sound familiar? Hope they didn't start a new ticketing system just for this!

Will keep my eye out for Stevie L and his Botswana posse and keep you all posted...

wow. 4 pages in and nobody mentioned anything about his love and admiration for the IRA.

Are the IRA only terrorists when they're blowing up people in England? all their funding and training to the MK / ANC came in quite handy in Church Street, Pretoria. - but let me guess, because it's for "the greater good", it's ok?? Tell that to the relatives of innocent people who passed away that day.

presumably you're all going to show the same regard to Gerry Adams and Martin Mcguiness when they die.

at the end of the day, i will never accept the bombing of innocent civilians as a means to getting your point across as acceptable. Mandela's intentions were good, but his actions were not.

The Church st Pretoria bombing was in direct response to murders that the SA government committed.

It was in response to a South African cross-border raid into Lesotho in December 1982 which killed 42 ANC supporters and civilians, and the assassination of Ruth First, an ANC activist and wife of Joe Slovo, in Maputo, Mozambique.

I'm presuming you feel it was ok for the South African apartheid government to kill innocent people on a daily basis, but the ANC were not allowed to respond?

Apartheid caused the whole situation,a cruel and injustice way of treating human beings.

When people are backed into a corner they will respond in any way possible.

That's what happened to the coloured people of SA.

Imagine if the Germans had invaded us in the 40's. Do you think our people would have just accepted it, or fought back with any means possible.

It's a real "Who's who" of world leaders here today. "Who's that?" I just asked the bloke behind me. "That's Goodluck Jonathan, President of Nigeria," I was told, by a short arse bloke that looked like that short arse bloke out of that U2 pop group. Wonder if Cotts will be "Goodluck Steven," or "Noluck Sean" like poor old SOD?

Where was Mandela when these actions occurred ?

Not the same is it really? I'm pretty sure your comparison is exceptionally unfair.

Archived