IGNORED

World Cup Draw. Match Thread

myol'man

I have us in Group D with Argentina, USA & Ghana

Hope we get a Group of Death though, why the hell not - we aren't going to win it, so lets see what these boys are made of

Agree, let's have some big games. I'd love to draw Brazil or Argentina, of course we aren't going to win it but these would be great occasions!

The pots are mind bogglingly and stupidly complicated... we could be in potty 4 or we could be in potty 2. FI BrownBag FA could not make it deliberabtely and stupidly more complicated if they had half a brain between them.

Not stupid at all. It's a smokescreen so they can put England in the worst possible group :(

The best thing that could happen to England is to draw a reasonably difficult group and be playing a Spain or an Argentina or Brazil first. England always struggle to raise their game to play smaller teams at tournaments so facing a big boy will mean they have to hit the ground running

The best thing that could happen to England is to draw a reasonably difficult group and be playing a Spain or an Argentina or Brazil first. England always struggle to raise their game to play smaller teams at tournaments so facing a big boy will mean they have to hit the ground running

Agree completely, fed up of getting an easy group then getting knocked out anyways. Would love to get a Spain or Brazil and of course that then means we can't meat them until further on in the competition.

The pots are mind bogglingly and stupidly complicated... we could be in potty 4 or we could be in potty 2. FI BrownBag FA could not make it deliberabtely and stupidly more complicated if they had half a brain between them.

This is why I love to watch it. Always an excellent chance of a cock-up as they put a ball in the wrong pot or some such calamity.

This headline caught my eye and I thought the draw had been done!! My heart sank........ although, I think we are going to draw a decent team no matter what

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/brazil-world-cup-2014-draw-england-drawn-with-holders-spain-in-official-group-stage-rehearsal-8986228.html

Hoping for

Switzerland

Algeria

Honduras

England

Think it'll be

Uruguay

Ivory Coast

South Korea

England

Nigella in Columbia with some  pot? Where have I heard that before?

She's in a bad way since she split from Charles Saatchi. Apparently her neighbours can hear her crying and shouting every night "Charlie, Charlie, wheres my ******* Charlie"

Archived