IGNORED

World Cup Draw. Match Thread

myol'man

Watch a lot of Uruguay do you?!?! They ship a lot of goals and other than Suarez they're a fading force. Cavani rarely plays for his club side, Lodiero has never fulfilled his potential and the rest of them are old

Watch much of England?

Watch a lot of Uruguay do you?!?! They ship a lot of goals and other than Suarez they're a fading force. Cavani rarely plays for his club side, Lodiero has never fulfilled his potential and the rest of them are old

You are aware this is the England of now, not 20 years ago. Forlan and Suarez will destroy us. They don't even need a defence.

• Admin

I'm not sure on which planet playing 15 out of 16 games (scoring 10 goals) counts as rarely playing for his club side?

You are aware this is the England of now, not 20 years ago. Forlan and Suarez will destroy us. They don't even need a defence.

Forlan rarely starts for Uruguay now. Aside from Suarez and Cavani they don't have a lot.

They will be difficult for sure, especially under the circumstances but they are beatable.

This is very much an "Aside from the obvious, did you enjoy the play Mrs. Lincoln?" comment.

Care to explain why? I personally wouldn't say it is very much that type of comment at all.

Suarez is a world beater, we all know that but so was Zlatan in the euros and we kept him at arms length.

Cavani blows hot and cold at international level. We all know it won't be easy but there's no need for such negativity.

Care to explain why? I personally wouldn't say it is very much that type of comment at all.

Suarez is a world beater, we all know that but so was Zlatan in the euros and we kept him at arms length.

Cavani blows hot and cold at international level. We all know it won't be easy but there's no need for such negativity.

Realism not negativity!

Set Horace on them Aizoon!!

HOG ANKLE BITE HORROR PUTS SUAREZ OUT OF CUP

"I didn't see it coming", whined the controversial Uruguayan striker. "It was agony. I was savaged by some kind of spiky armadillo".

"I thought he was faking it like he usually does", said Liverpool manager Rodgers. "Then I saw the blood and the tooth marks - it was horrendous".

Archived