IGNORED

Manu V Newcastle

Esmond Million's Bung

like match day officials, opposition and the FA his players were petrified of him.

He is a horrible **** of a man who used to bully, intimidate and coerce his way to victory. Anyone who dared question him would feel his wrath and live to regret it, permanently usually. This was reflected through the teams he'd produce who were full of players who thought they were above the law - Ferdinand, Keane and Neville for example and a foul mentality that ran throughout the club inc. the fan base.

I'm glad he's out of football and I don't have to endure his bully-boy dictator-like tactics anymore. All your witnessing now is a fairly average squad but with the fear and intimidation (or 'Fergie-factor' if you will) gone.

I respect his honours but not the way they were won and certainly not him.

Like a successful version of the poisoned dwarf at Yeovile then.

Depends on family link also.

If your father/mother blah blah follow United then fine. But when I hear the usual BS of "Well my great grandfather is from the Manchester area, so that's why I support Utd." That's a load of rubbish to me! Plastic supporter.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM

If the Parent(s) are from Manchester London and watched them regularly (not on TV) Then I would accept it, If not they are plastic :)

It's an interesting point. You are probably right, although years ago it was a proper knockout competition.

Was harder to qualify for, but easier to win. When the Belgian and Swedish champions make the final in successive years then you have comparison to Bob's and Brian's days.

For what it's worth, SAF is, I my view, the greatest club manager in British football. But even he could not match Paisley in the Champions' Cup.

like match day officials, opposition and the FA his players were petrified of him.

He is a horrible **** of a man who used to bully, intimidate and coerce his way to victory. Anyone who dared question him would feel his wrath and live to regret it, permanently usually. This was reflected through the teams he'd produce who were full of players who thought they were above the law - Ferdinand, Keane and Neville for example and a foul mentality that ran throughout the club inc. the fan base.

I'm glad he's out of football and I don't have to endure his bully-boy dictator-like tactics anymore. All your witnessing now is a fairly average squad but with the fear and intimidation (or 'Fergie-factor' if you will) gone.

I respect his honours but not the way they were won and certainly not him.

There must be some weak men about.

He chewing rudolph-like appearance would intimidate me as much as a bowl of jelly.

Don't particularly like Bristolian LFC, CFC or AFC fans. Local team or through family links, why else would you support anyone??

The glory hunting idea is a strange one.

If I meet someone from nowhere near the successful club, say Man United, I, and most people, just think they are weak willed t**sers.

There must be some weak men about.

He chewing rudolph-like appearance would intimidate me as much as a bowl of jelly.

Was referring more to his tongue, his mind games all round reputation.

Admittedly Kevin Keegan didn't strike me as emotionally strong so was easilly picked off by one comment.

Also reckon diving, thuggary (Rooney for example) and horanging of referees is directly routed back to him. Brutal with any one player, reporter or manager facing up to him.

I did love Jose and Wenger for coming onto the scene, squaring up to him and winning.

AF admitted that 'Fergie time' was purely to unhinge the mind of the referee.

I feel sorry for Moyes, his biggest problem in his new job is that he's not a total****!

Who cares who their parents support?

Support your local team . If you go glory hunting in foreign cities they will only laugh at your accent. BCFC

I think some of it goesback to childhood. Ill-informed parents who don't care for football go out an get a 'ManU' shirt and that's it, set for life.

Some of us with non-Bristolian parents were lucky in that, for example, my old man worked opposite AG so as an 8 year old child asking to go to a real live football match that was that.

Any child of mine can support who they like but if they're not local to where he lives when he comes to make that decision, or City, I will not buy merchandise, take them to games or encourage them in any way.

Archived