IGNORED

Fa Cup: Tamworth V Bristol City

Eco

With respect, the formation change would hint that yes, that was what was needed in the opinion of the manager.

One moment of individual brilliance does not mean our first half was acceptable. The score never tells the full story and thankfully SC seems to have addressed that for the second half.

We won the first half comfortably, we are winning this half comfortably, don't know what there is else to say to be fair. You seem to be able to find fault with whatever happens so carry on regardless.

I really can't see what Elliott has done wrong today to get all of the criticism on here!! Just suits some peoples agendas i suppose!

Don't think it's an agenda,just that Eliot has had his day and it's a little telling that he is in the side.its just a waste of time.the deadwood taking longer to chop out than the managers-or head coaches!..Strange tactical change to go the extra man in the middle when we were well on top.now Tamworth are looking the stronger which is not what I would expect in the last 20 mins.we are so lacking confidence even against humble opposition..

Archived