IGNORED

Who Was It Then ?

foghornred

Me too.

The ****ing right off will be compulsory when the videos are analysed and the bans handed out.

Interesting !!!!

Didnt you not attend a recent city game (and moan like a baby) to attend a fire work party ?

Any way cant be arsed to argue, like I said they have a place in europe and create a atmosphere but people dont bitch,whine,sue and make crap up. 

Interesting !!!!

Didnt you not attend a recent city game (and moan like a baby) to attend a fire work party ?

Any way cant be arsed to argue, like I said they have a place in europe and create a atmosphere but people dont bitch,whine,sue and make crap up.

Well, I could answer you in your own terms, but life's too short. Bye.

My terms ..................as in ?

Ive proved two points, you read my post wrong and made your self look silly in your post (36) and are hypocrite.

Still In mourning ;)

As in gratuitous rudeness and ignorance. I'd you can't see the difference between a firework display and a flare set off in a football crowd then you are clearly too stupid to say anything interesting. This being the case, you are now Ignored.

As in gratuitous rudeness and ignorance. I'd you can't see the difference between a firework display and a flare set off in a football crowd then you are clearly too stupid to say anything interesting. This being the case, you are now Ignored.

And you dont read posts fully but feel the need to grace me and any one who does not agree with your views with your righteous drama queen stuffed toy crap.

For the record my lad has asthma if there was a flare set off I would move away from the flare before it affected him and would never, ever consider taking him too a smokey fire work display if he were that bad.

And Ignored, I consider that a compliment.  

• Admin

Those that advocate lobbing these things in a crowd are utter morons and really need looking at, or locking up or both!! These things burn at a intense heat and will injure / kill, cannot believe that some on here condone this.

I don't in anyway pretend to be an expert, but do smoke bombs get hot?

Or are you referring to a flare?

Ps, with the smoke behind me on Sunday I would say apart from having a strange scent it was not as bad as being near a bonfire

I don't in anyway pretend to be an expert, but do smoke bombs get hot?

Or are you referring to a flare?

Ps, with the smoke behind me on Sunday I would say apart from having a strange scent it was not as bad as being near a bonfire

The exterior of a metal bodied smoke grenade gets very hot, but they can be formed from pressed cardboard

Splitting hairs I think, fact is they are banned from football grounds, anyone setting off a flare or smoke bomb is putting others at risk, obviously, including your lad, but you still want to bang on about your 'rights'.

But then your Avatar tells me you think you are a bit of a lad, all Superman and a true Brit too, just for the record Superman was a American Comic character, you are an English comical character.

And lay off Aizoon and his Alter Ego Horace,  at least he has a SOH and brightens up this place, and does not resort to foul play..   

Where have I been banging on about my rights ?

Read my posts "I dont condone flares at football matches". What Is clear is you have tried to sensationlise the incident by saying the flares were being lobbed in,out, around the crowd which was untrue and has been verified by people who were actually witness to the incident. 

My issue with Aizoon was he jumped in to comment and then left himself open. I pointed out to Aizoon that he made a large number of posts complaining that BCFC changed the date of a match that clashed with him going to a firework display.  If I were allergic to dogs I wouldnt go to crufts. Im aware of the difference but he was very aggresive in his condemnation because he has asthma which smacks of hypocrisy.

And as for my Avatar what a strange thing to say and for the record Marvel did actually produce a british superman for the market but it never took off (excuse the pun) but as per your other posts you havent checked your facts before slating some one who dosent whole hearted agree with you. 

The irony is you then go on too say this to another poster:    

"If you don't agree with my sentiments perhaps you at least should reply with a certain level of decency, even on here." 

You need to practice what you preach.

I'm no expert either, but I imagine that any smoke bomb or flare has to have a propellant to ignite thus burning at a high temperature...the fact that these things are of great concern to the Authorities, and I think rightly so, and for the reason we as a club could fall foul of the FA let alone any potential injuries.

These things need careful handling and certainly have no place in any stadium

You are no expert. Your imagination is misinformed.

Smoke grenades can have a cold burn which allows the handler to hold them. They also are obviously not toxic, there maybe be exceptions.

The hazard data sheet which can be obtained on request from the supplier will provide facts regarding each type of pyrotechnic.

Clubs abroard have organised and official pyrotechnic displays. That Dutch club and its fans that is friendly with a section of BCFC support has provided support with areas to use smoke cannisters, and flares. No deaths and injuries resulted. I doubt Dutch authorities, organising bodies and clubs have some form of could not care less attitide to fans.

So if the risk is neglible could this be put alongside others things such as standing up, big flags, naughty chants that those who control us do not like?

Is it emotion and passion the authorities do not like?

We have become a nation of spinless lemmings who believe everything we are told must be bad is.

Love it when these real 'grounded' types consider that they are the real voice of reason, over what many consider that letting of what is explosives in a stadium is not reasonable and sane!!!

A smoke grenade does not explode. To ignite it you have to hold it. It then starts to expel smoke and you can continue to hold the cannister for minutes in many cases. No explosion.

You are struggling on every point you are trying to make, stop digging a deeper hole for yourself.

All you need to know is that devices are banned from football grounds OK Superman? Now if you want to continue with your support of lobbing these things why don't you do it in full full view of CCTV at a ground near you? Who knows you mike find some like minded souls that agree with you at a HMP near you.

Stupid Boy.. 

Which is pretty much the point I made in the first place.

You are struggling on every point you are trying to make, stop digging a deeper hole for yourself.

All you need to know is that devices are banned from football grounds OK Superman? Now if you want to continue with your support of lobbing these things why don't you do it in full full view of CCTV at a ground near you? Who knows you mike find some like minded souls that agree with you at a HMP near you.

Stupid Boy.. 

Your priceless arent you..................

Allergens set off asthma, not smoke. Asthmatics react to smoke in precisely the same way other people do. I write as a sufferer myself. Smoke could seriously affect someone with COPD however.

For that and other reasons, I would say flares should not be brought into grounds. If we had a regulated system with a designated area then that would be different.

I hope I'm not being Elf n' Safety gone mad. I'm all for a bit of atmosphere.

Allergens set off asthma, not smoke. Asthmatics react to smoke in precisely the same way other people do. I write as a sufferer myself. Smoke could seriously affect someone with COPD however.

For that and other reasons, I would say flares should not be brought into grounds. If we had a regulated system with a designated area then that would be different.

I hope I'm not being Elf n' Safety gone mad. I'm all for a bit of atmosphere.

Cue abuse from the usual suspects :(

What a load of utter tripe, are you really saying we are / I am soft because these things should be rightly banned from football stadium. Try telling that to those that lost their sons daughters fathers at the Bradford City inferno a few years back, OK a different scenario but anywhere where someone sets a fire where there are people standing / sitting is not acceptable, to think that it is is a strange mindset, but is not surprising to me. I have seen a few Idiots come and go in my llfe.

The Bradford tragedy was clearly awful beyond words and my post will not deflect from that but that is completely irrelevant.

However, plenty of away supporters have set off smoke bombs at Ashton Gate this season completely coincidently Bradford fans themselves set off a smoke bomb (not a flare) at Ashton Gate this season.

Smoke bombs that have been set off near me have not caused any damage to me. I think they look good and add to an atmosphere. If somebody doesn't like it or panics because of one can't they just move?

Take a look at Norway's example...hardly the 'idiot' capital of Europe.

Archived