IGNORED

Ryan Taylor Won't Celebrate If He Scores Against Rotherham

headhunter

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-striker-Ryan-Taylor-won-t-celebrate/story-20315850-detail/story.html

He says he won't celebrate if he scores against his former club ".....out of respect for the fans"

How about showing us some respect Ryan ...... we (the club) who paid your wages when you were out with a long term injury and us (the fans) putting up with prancing around like a lightweight upfront showing minimal threat.

He reminds me of that lad Smith (?) who came in on loan during the latter stages of the promotion season 2007 ..... tried hard, nice chap, but prolific scorer not - to use a phrase my Grandpa often said "he won't (score a goal) as long as I've got a whole in my *rse".

Don't worrry Ryan my old cocker, you won't have to worry about the celebration if you play anything like you did against Tamworth and the vast majority of other games I've seen you play when given a chance in the 1st team!

Yes.  It just seems like another excuse to start attacking one of our own.

Just a bit of fun IMO.

Hes acknowledging his old club... Dont see what the problem is hes showing respect..

Ummm do you think he would hesitate to go down if he saw a chance of a penalty?, do you think he would vociferously  appeal for handball when he knew it wasn't really?, of course he would, respect?

Just dumbing down football 

If I had ever been good enough to play pro football, which I wasn't by a long way, and I played against City and scored then I wouldn't have celebrated. Knowing what City meant to me and all my friends and family that support them. I admire Taylor for supporting Rotherham and not being a Glory hunter and fair play to him for saying what he has. I would only criticise him if I thought he was giving less than 100% on Saturday.

If I had ever been good enough to play pro football, which I wasn't by a long way, and I played against City and scored then I wouldn't have celebrated. Knowing what City meant to me and all my friends and family that support them. I admire Taylor for supporting Rotherham and not being a Glory hunter and fair play to him for saying what he has. I would only criticise him if I thought he was giving less than 100% on Saturday.

I agree in a way, but don't please let us confuse it with respect, it's only about believing it's the right thing to do and nothing else, if we were winning 1-0 and running down the clock he wouldn't think twice about feigning injury to get one of our players to kick the ball out, knowing he had wasted a few more minutes and would also get the ball back.

He moved here to further his career, which looks a bad move in retrospect considering where Rotherham are now.

Which in any other job means to earn more money. Football is no different they just use fans feelings to make it seem like they are doing it for any other reason other than money.

If he respected the club that much he would still be there.

Archived