IGNORED

Hi, My Name Is Les, And I'm A......

The Right Honourable Les Q

Please explain, I really have no idea what you mean?

And another thing, how sad is it that the entire goings on in my love life exist only in this thread!

See Dolls you just can't trust RH Poo as you can see. Drugs have this effect on people.

I for one am getting so angry on your behalf with his antics that I have been tapping the table with my finger and am getting darn near to stamping my foot on the ground

What a totally stupid, puerile and idiot thread.

No wonder football and its supporters get a deserved bad name when such rubbish is posted.

Nuff said !!

You're upset and embarrassed, possibly angry and lonely, too, "Longy." That is okay. So am I. Your feelings are valid. You can express them openly here.

See Dolls you just can't trust RH Poo as you can see. Drugs have this effect on people.

I for one am getting so angry on your behalf with his antics that I have been tapping the table with my finger and am getting darn near to stamping my foot on the ground

No good sitting over by the table, "BigTone." Come and sit in the circle with everyone else...and speak of your bitter jealousy and seething rage...articulate your feelings...talk to the group (the "Poo" aint listening...)

No good sitting over by the table, "BigTone." Come and sit in the circle with everyone else...and speak of your bitter jealousy and seething rage...articulate your feelings...talk to the group (the "Poo" aint listening...)

NEVER !!! 

They've all eaten your left over chips and I got none

What a totally stupid, puerile and idiot thread.

No wonder football and its supporters get a deserved bad name when such rubbish is posted.

Nuff said !!

I think this member is in the denial phase. Take a deep breath and let it go Mr O'Driscoll. 

Les,what would happen to your position in this anonymous society if you dared think things were ok?

just wondering ,not that i think we are or will be ok right now,for now anyway .not quite sure whether to enrole or not,just incase a miracle happens :thumbsup:

Those who find they're touched by madness, sadness, or just find themselves ridiculous, sit down next to me. Take a seat, red squirrel, we're all in for a torrid time...

why thank you sir, shall i change my name to grey squirrel to fit the mood ? se-

cond thoughts,this isnt really a place for martyrs is it

Those who find they're touched by madness, sadness, or just find themselves ridiculous, sit down next to me. Take a seat, red squirrel, we're all in for a torrid time...

A beautiful thing to say from "Woodstock" there. Thank you. Would anyone like to guess WTF he means by that??

Let me, let me, you shine in the darkness but in daylight no-one sees you :ph34r: your a star les you looney :bonkers:

Tis the season to be jolly and all that hey?

So, Dolly is jolly. But will she admit to the group that she is in fact Kelly (Marie, "Feels Like I'm In Love" 1980 pop smash sensation)? My knees are shakin' just at the prospect of Dolly feeling brave enough to offer this to me, the group, sorry...

Archived