IGNORED

Hi, My Name Is Les, And I'm A......

The Right Honourable Les Q

I'll do anything, Nog, but ffs, why d'you have to tell me all this here?? Let's find a boozer after, you can buy me a pint....

Look, I'll do anything. I even offered her a chicken bucket over kfc, but she is playing it proper cool...definitely a sign of interest, but the waiting and not knowing...doing me head

"Sssshhhhh!"

Cott's arse is in front of your face.  

As far as Dolly's kissing intentions are concerned anyway.

Les me old mate, how you doing?

Had some encouraging news about my liver today. Doctor took the penultimate blood test and told me that there's is a chance I could have a drop or two in the near future. When I tried to push him as to what a drop was, he just raised his eyebrows ? What would you consider a drop to be ?

Thank you Dolly. Can we talk about our feelings please, rather than mocking those struggling with all this?

My feelings? My feelings are

"how the bloody hell am I gonna wrap all the presents currently stopping me closing my wardrobe?"

"Why did my stupid cat come in drenched like he's been for a swim?"

And

"Can I afford a Chinese takeaway on Friday?"

Will that do?

My feelings? My feelings are

"how the bloody hell am I gonna wrap all the presents currently stopping me closing my wardrobe?"

"Why did my stupid cat come in drenched like he's been for a swim?"

And

"Can I afford a Chinese takeaway on Friday?"

Will that do?

Bloody nora, it's all flooding out now, just as I'm trying to wrap things up. So that's you and me, Dolly, Christmas Wrapping. Can we come back to this next week? Oh, you're not a sad, lonely bloke are you? KFC sometime??

Les me old mate, how you doing?

Had some encouraging news about my liver today. Doctor took the penultimate blood test and told me that there's is a chance I could have a drop or two in the near future. When I tried to push him as to what a drop was, he just raised his eyebrows ? What would you consider a drop to be ?

Swank, that's wonderful news. Very pleased for you. Think you'll be needing more than a drop or two, sadly, if Saturday is anything to go by.

Can you arrive a bit earlier for next week?

Didn't you get the hint, she likes Chinese, not greasy yank muck.

Did I miss a sitter there? Oh crumbs.

So, Dolly's after someone to help with the cat and the pressies and Christmas stuff, and she prefers a Chinese to a greasy bucket of spotty adolescent chicken. In a bucket? Right. Thanks, "Maesk." Bless you sir!

Thank you to everyone for coming today. Same time next week. Before we go, can we go round and hear one thing you will each take away with you from this session? "Nogbad" would you like to start?

So nobody's "taking anything away from this session" then? Okay. At least we should have enough chairs for next week then.

Thanks again. Goodnight.

Up the City

So nobody's "taking anything away from this session" then? Okay. At least we should have enough chairs for next week then.

Thanks again. Goodnight.

Up the City

Keep an eye out for the Scottish chap in the corner. You know, the one in the Malaysia red dragons tie. He might be taking away the petty cash tin.

Archived