IGNORED

Which Old Posters Would You Like To See Back For 2014?

fka dagest

The Cod Father (for those with longer memories)?

Fanatic Red?

Riaz?

Roger Malone?

Mozo?

Any other offers?

Anyone you'd like to see the back of for 2014?  (OK, only kidding - this is a nice thread)

How about the guy from Newport Bay California, can't remember his stage name.

Horace will be back in the Spring, but he's not very old, even for a hedgehog.

Aizoon, remember you have to 'break' certain things to him.................if he takes it badly, I live near Secret World and they have a special ward for distressed hogs and I can have a word in their ears and get him special treatment on the NHS   ( Nice Hedgehog Section)

Aizoon, remember you have to 'break' certain things to him.................if he takes it badly, I live near Secret World and they have a special ward for distressed hogs and I can have a word in their ears and get him special treatment on the NHS   ( Nice Hedgehog Section)

He's a brave little hog. He knows Sean's gone, and I've persuaded him not to savage Steve's ankles. I'm just hoping Steve's still in the job when he wakes up. Another change might see him in one of the Hog Wards...

What happened to the young lad, Brizzle Jordan? He was all over here like a rash for a while, then disappeared?

Too many people ripping into him for his enthusiastic posting rate. Real shame, nice lad even if he did over enthuse about players and teams.. especially real madrid. Pretty knowledgeable about world football hopefully he'll be back.

Archived