IGNORED

Which Old Posters Would You Like To See Back For 2014?

fka dagest

What happened to the young lad, Brizzle Jordan? He was all over here like a rash for a while, then disappeared?

He still reads the forum, seen him 'lurking' in the users list at the bottom many times.

Bit of a mystery why he stopped posting though.

There is always zxcv who was under investigation by MI6. Unfortunately whenever his name is mentioned online it's automatically replaced by the code zxcv.

He had something interesting to say about City, but it was obviously against national interests, so he was " removed".

Has he? Thats interesting, I thought I would recognise his writing style under another name if he was to return. Perhaps the new name brought a new style?

He doesn't post anywhere near as much as he used to but he's here. All a bit fishy if you ask me.

New year, time for forum amnesty. Mods you know it makes sense. We are all City Fans.

99% of the names mentioned on here aren't even banned. They choose not to post.

The 1% returning would probably result in the board closing down due to nobody being left in the admin and moderator team.

Think barry_manc goes down as one of the funniest bastards for me, but he does make an occassional appearance still.

Mozo (+ Trev) and Dr F (top non-City regular) are also worthy of a mention.

Wilksi says (U^t

All great posters and sadly missed I agree

Say what ?

Please remember I am an old man with copious amounts of plonk running through my veins at this time of year and am easily confused

Never one to be undersold there is a whole thread on this, started by himself:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/160190-baldocks-missus-jets-engine-flaky-flints-f-ups-goalkeeping-gaffes-wherever-you-look/

What happened to Giles? Is he still in trauma after the Kelly debacle?

Where's Ron ?

Giles and Kelly, now that was funny :laughcont:

Thought he was fine as a poster, surprised that he went instead of just laughing it off as a good "sting".

One left to commentate for Radio Bristol - is he still there? - the other, like formerly prolific and often amusing poster DaveL., works for the club last I heard.

He works for BBC Sport online, doing the live sports day feeds and stuff. MOTD or 5 love commentator in 5 years I reckon

Can anyone confirm if Brizzle Jordan has been banned? Even if people had a pop at him about his love for Madrid he could always hold his own and debated his opinions very well. Just seems strange that someone who loved to talk all things football would let that stop him?

Genuinely enjoyed his posts.

Also would like Riaz to post again. I never witnessed his controversial side on here but having met him in person would like to see his opinions on City.

Tommy - I just put most things down to him posting in poor English, whilst drunk.

Jock - Quality. Everything you never wanted to know about Scottish players. Even when 80% of it was total bollox.

Riaz - never met the guy, but boxing for charity shows me all I need to know about the quality of the man. Could be a bit of a dick, but name 3 posters who can't?

Free the OTIB 3 !!

100% bollox by Jock "Gary Kenneth is too good for you" 

Archived