IGNORED

Romanian/bulgarian Axis Of Evil

Barrs Court Red

I see our pro EU news channels went in for the kill first thing this morning in arranging special guests from Bulgaria and Romania who are over here actually working.

Shame they didn't follow it up with the same coverage of the many many benefit scroungers who are now settled in Sheffield.

I see our pro EU news channels went in for the kill first thing this morning in arranging special guests from Bulgaria and Romania who are over here actually working.

Shame they didn't follow it up with the same coverage of the many many benefit scroungers who are now settled in Sheffield.

The BBC Bullshit EU propaganda news and views agency will be in full swing pumping out pro EU bullshit and giving airtime to various Lib-Lab-Con EU loving traitor politicians. :shifty:

Also today another country, Latvia, gives up more control of its economic policy to the power hungry EU by joining the Eurozone. This despite a recent survey which showed 58% against and only 20% in favour. The wishes of the people again being blatantly disregarded. I've read that Russian money is already moving in and it would be no surprise if we had another Cyprus in the making. Despite the constant reassurances of the unelected van Rompuy, Barroso, and Draghi I am convinced the crisis of the euro is far from over. We shall see.

whenever this discussion of migration comes up, I always think of the Goobacks episode of South Park. Some of the writing in South Park really is fantastic, loads of people just see it as an excuse to offend.

For those who have not seen it, basically in this episode, scientists in the future have discovered time travel and people from the year 3000 (or something like that) travel back to modern day south park. Their current life is so bad that they travel back in order to get a next to nothing paid job so that over the years, it will gain interest and make them mega rich in the future... of course, all the jobs are taken by these people because they work for next to nothing so the people of South Park no longer have any jobs.. The Hippy Liberal Douce VS White Redneck debate is rather funny.  """THEY TOOK OUR JOBS""". Well one of the characters thinks it's great for the town and fair play to them for doing such a thing, he is a geologist and as the brunt of the jobs are mcdonalds, car cleaning, driveway clearers etc, he didn't think he'd be effected, but one of the people that came back was a qualified geologist so he got sacked then joined the movement for no more migrants.

it was hilarious and true in many circumstances. They focus on the schools being overcrowded, ghetto areas being built, having to change languages on signs to accommodate. Both sides of the debate are mocked, it's not just a one sided rant.

1003051_10151822292062623_585290186_n.jp

The Old Etonian Bullingdon Club Tory Toffs are an easy target for blame. However, let's not forget the role of the middle class Cultural Marxist lawyer and college lecturer types that hijacked the Labour Party and signed us up to every treasonous aspect of the European Union project. The Labour Party backed to the hilt - in selling us out to the EU - by the pro EU BBC propaganda newsagency.

Bullingdon Club emblem.....

BullingdonCrest.jpg

BBC emblem.....

bbc-eu.jpg?w=179&h=190

BBC admits receiving millions in grants from EU and councils The BBC received millions of pounds from the European Union and local authorities over the past four years, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9055183/BBC-admits-receiving-millions-in-grants-from-EU-and-councils.html

1003051_10151822292062623_585290186_n.jp

Surely Robbo you must be aware that things are a lot better here than in Southern Europe, otherwise why would they all be heading this way. The smog has returned to Athens as people burn rubbish rather than use electricity they can't afford. 56% youth unemployment in Greece and approaching that figure elsewhere. Our economy is soaking up mass unemployment from Ireland through France to Greece, Spain and Portugal. Without this safety valve I genuinely feel we could be heading for a year of revolution throughout Europe. Who knows? It may still happen. Rather than mocking the Etonians, a tempting target no doubt, I think you should be pointing your finger at the unelected European Commisioners who are doing so much to drag the continent down.

I see that with delicious irony it's the turn of Greece to be handed the European presidency. A country whose premier is just a figurehead, a branch manager of the ECB, a country which can't govern itself but has to abide by the rules of the Troika, will now be presiding over the affairs of the EU. Apparently leaders have to visit Athens 14 times in the next six months, I bet Merkel is loving the thought of that especially following the recent incident when the German ambassador's residence was fired upon by people unknown. Let's hope she has good security.

Surely Robbo you must be aware that things are a lot better here than in Southern Europe, otherwise why would they all be heading this way. The smog has returned to Athens as people burn rubbish rather than use electricity they can't afford. 56% youth unemployment in Greece and approaching that figure elsewhere. Our economy is soaking up mass unemployment from Ireland through France to Greece, Spain and Portugal. Without this safety valve I genuinely feel we could be heading for a year of revolution throughout Europe. Who knows? It may still happen. Rather than mocking the Etonians, a tempting target no doubt, I think you should be pointing your finger at the unelected European Commisioners who are doing so much to drag the continent down.

I see that with delicious irony it's the turn of Greece to be handed the European presidency. A country whose premier is just a figurehead, a branch manager of the ECB, a country which can't govern itself but has to abide by the rules of the Troika, will now be presiding over the affairs of the EU. Apparently leaders have to visit Athens 14 times in the next six months, I bet Merkel is loving the thought of that especially following the recent incident when the German ambassador's residence was fired upon by people unknown. Let's hope she has good security.

None of what you've written will be reported by the BBC EU propaganda news and views agency's prime time news bulletins that Red-Robbo tries so hard to defend. ;)

The Old Etonian Bullingdon Club Tory Toffs are an easy target for blame. However, let's not forget the role of the middle class Cultural Marxist lawyer and college lecturer types that hijacked the Labour Party and signed us up to every treasonous aspect of the European Union project. The Labour Party backed to the hilt - in selling us out to the EU - by the pro EU BBC propaganda newsagency.

Bullingdon Club emblem.....

BullingdonCrest.jpg

BBC emblem.....

bbc-eu.jpg?w=179&h=190 BBC admits receiving millions in grants from EU and councils The BBC received millions of pounds from the European Union and local authorities over the past four years, The Daily Telegraph can disclose.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/9055183/BBC-admits-receiving-millions-in-grants-from-EU-and-councils.html

I read that in the Torygraph and had to laugh. A tiny grant to BBC Worldwide over filming in the EU is not a grant to the BBC. Worldwide - the commercial arm - was hived off years ago. BBC News, as you can see, receives no grants from anyone.

As for borrowing from the EIB, I guess that means if you have a mortgage from Santander, you are an agent of the Spanish government.

Desperate stuff from the 'Graph where the tax avoiding Barclay brothers have declared a kulturkampf against the very idea of public service broadcasting. Would never have been printed when I was there, but then the paper was owned by a Canadian criminal rather than two gay Bond villians.

Fortunately Gobbers, my monomaniac mate, I must've avoided the "I love the EU" Ipcress File style indoctrination at the Beeb and I don't believe the free movement of people across the EU is a good idea.

None of what you've written will be reported by the BBC EU propaganda news and views agency's prime time news bulletins that Red-Robbo tries so hard to defend. ;)

I think you'll find Greece's economic woes have been reported extensively.

Tell me RG. What "bulletins" do you actually watch? John Craven's Newsround?

I read that in the Torygraph and had to laugh. A tiny grant to BBC Worldwide over filming in the EU is not a grant to the BBC. Worldwide - the commercial arm - was hived off years ago. BBC News, as you can see, receives no grants from anyone.

As for borrowing from the EIB, I guess that means if you have a mortgage from Santander, you are an agent of the Spanish government.

Desperate stuff from the 'Graph where the tax avoiding Barclay brothers have declared a kulturkampf against the very idea of public service broadcasting. Would never have been printed when I was there, but then the paper was owned by a Canadian criminal rather than two gay Bond villians.

Fortunately Gobbers, my monomaniac mate, I must've avoided the "I love the EU" Ipcress File style indoctrination at the Beeb and I don't believe the free movement of people across the EU is a good idea.

I don't know why you take my critique of the pro EU BBC propaganda newsagency so personally. Any reason?

Anyway, a poster - countrollo - replies to the Telegraph article "BBC admits receiving millions in grants from EU and councils".................

countrollo

"NO surprise there. They've been unashamedly pro EU for years. The EU will bribe anyone or any organisation for some broadcast 'positivity'. As a dire, viciously costly super-scam carrying a large number of 'fellow travellers' and other 'useful idiots' the EU will go to any lengths to avoid the real truth emerging, eg sacking Marta. You won't see Christopher Booker on QT telling it 'how it is'. There are a few cracks appearing in the facade at last though, they can't hide the foul-ups re the PIIGS and Greece in particular, the cat's out of the bag."

.....couldn't have written it better myself :thumbsup:

I don't know why you take my critique of the pro EU BBC propaganda newsagency so personally. Any reason?

Anyway, a poster - countrollo - replies to the Telegraph article "BBC admits receiving millions in grants from EU and councils".................

countrollo

"NO surprise there. They've been unashamedly pro EU for years. The EU will bribe anyone or any organisation for some broadcast 'positivity'. As a dire, viciously costly super-scam carrying a large number of 'fellow travellers' and other 'useful idiots' the EU will go to any lengths to avoid the real truth emerging, eg sacking Marta. You won't see Christopher Booker on QT telling it 'how it is'. There are a few cracks appearing in the facade at last though, they can't hide the foul-ups re the PIIGS and Greece in particular, the cat's out of the bag."

.....couldn't have written it better myself :thumbsup:

And like that poster, you'd talking out your rectum.

Which bit of "BBC News gets no grants from anyone" do you not understand.

I don't take it personally BTW as I am not the BBC nor do I even depend on it for most of my income. Nor- if you've read my posts - do I agree with uncontrolled immigration.

I just, perhaps foolishly, love to show up your lack of knowledge when you continuously bring any discussion around to the dangerous Marxists behind the One Show.

What's your take on that nice Mr Farage's views on opening this country to Syrian refugees, BTW? That worked out so well when we did the same with Somalis....

I take it you never watch Newsnight then Gobbers when Paul Mason covered the crisis for at least a week from Athens.

....that programme's late at night for many, my focus is on why the BBC don't highlight problems with the EU and with Britain's EU membership on their prime time news bulletins.

Good point however ...

Wasn't Greece allowed into the EU on the basis of let's say ... slightly irregular and imaginative cooking of their own books and wasn't this done with the full knowledge of the EU?

Didn't the EU then pour massive regional aid into Greece in order to steady the ship (nearly spelled that with a 't'), thereby pouring petrol on what was an already decrepit economy and political system?

Isn't it also true that the grants were not audited correctly and were subject to huge amounts of fraud, both at the local level (farmers claiming for crops they weren't growing, local projects that didn't exist etc) and at the national level (politicos taking huge back-handers) thereby horribly exacerbating the dependency on hand-outs and making the whole situation a thousand times worse.

Furthermore, if in the past Greece as a nation wanted to live like a slob what has that to do with you, me or the EU? Greece used to be a sovereign nation (remember them?) and it's for the Greeks to decide their own fate. In other words Who TF are the EU to meddle in the affairs of Greece?

I think you missed the word 'allegedly' from your first paragraph Radders, though to be honest I might have accepted the word 'probably' in there

Everything you write is based in truth (though perhaps overstated) but is also irrelevant; Greece wanted EU membership. The Greek people wanted EU membership. The Greeks were given EU membership and they pissed the opportunities that were inherent within up the wall like so much home-made Ouzo. The EU hasn't managed the grants and funding given very well, but to blame them over those politicians and businessmen who've stolen and misdirected funds is like blaming someone who had their purse snatched for not being vigilant enough; you might have a point, but it was still a criminal act

And anyway, the misuse of EU grants and funding in this country happens regularly. I know several farmers who are paid for crops they never grew (not to mention the entirely sanctioned activity of being paid not to grow anything) and I know of at least 3 businessmen in the area I work in who openly admit that they've misappropriated EU grants for their own profits. One of the things that really pisses me off is how we complain in this country about no EU funding coming our way- that's because we don't apply for it! It stems from an inherent mistrust of the EU and a national dislike of filling in forms IMO. I'm sure you would call such mistrust sensible, whereas I might label it self-defeating. Regardless, it is the fault of our government and our people that we don't get more from the EU project

Archived