IGNORED

Romanian/bulgarian Axis Of Evil

Barrs Court Red

chipdawg ... I lived in Liverpool when it was Objective One ... it was like an orgy of cash, so I can't imagine what the hell it was like in Greece. I've worked with EU project consultants and listened to the jokes they made about fiddling their books. The whole thing made me sick tbh.

The other thing is the bigger federalist picture.

And what a surprise to read about the Romanian ambassador trying to calm the mood. Btw have you ever met a Romanian politician? Or lawyer? Or politician? Or mayor? I have ... :laugh:.

Believe me; I'm fully aware of both the good that EU funding can do and the way it can be misappropriated. However, overall we are pretty poor at applying for and obtaining EU funding for various reasons. I've applied for EU grants and they're a sodding pain in the arse, but we can't complain about not getting funding we don't ask for

I've never met a Romanian politician, but I have met UK nationalist politicians and activists whom many on here (including yourself) ask me to take the word of at face value, so why should i be any more sceptical of him than of a Farage or a Griffin?

Robbo - I have nothing but admiration for the way you swallow the engourged member of your employer.

I know - we know - the BBC pay your mortgage, if indeed you actually have one left after all the bonuses you no doubt receive from the left-wing lib/lab/con amortum of irrelevancy.

But your defence sometimes ignores the truth.

The BBC is a biased, self-serving, paedophilic protectorate of all things EU.  And you, and they, one day, will come undone, in a spectacular blaze of finger-pointing, jail terms and buggery.

Here's hoping anyway.

Remind me, what does the Common Purpose handshake look like again?

Happy New Year.

I've found this picture of you online SX  image.jpg

Hope your missis isn't still seeing that Indian gym instructor!

Anyway, you'll be happy to know I have no mortgage, nor do I have any sort of bonus, nor am I a BBC employee. I just am better informed than you.

Still keep the old tinfoil hat on, man. The illuminati might be stealing your thoughts, such that they are. And keep taking it up the arse from those crazy quasi-fascists you love. 

Happy New Year.

PS: Love the irony of someone working in Australia and posting "close the borders".

I've found this picture of you online SX image.jpg

Hope your missis isn't still seeing that Indian gym instructor!

Anyway, you'll be happy to know I have no mortgage, nor do I have any sort of bonus, nor am I a BBC employee. I just am better informed than you.

Still keep the old tinfoil hat on, man. The illuminati might be stealing your thoughts, such that they are. And keep taking it up the arse from those crazy quasi-fascists you love.

Happy New Year.

PS: Love the irony of someone working in Australia and posting "close the borders".

I wonder which of the 'Foriegner Targetted' cities SX225 lives in? It must be strange to see a problem in one country whilst being the very same problem in another!

http://australiafirstparty.net/community-action/citizens-resistance-against-immigration/

Hope you had a bonza Christmas and New Year SX!

There's a time and a place for everything and at this time nationalism is on the rise, thankfully as I see as a very positive force - but that's for another thread !

And I see it as dangerous and insulating, but that is indeed for another thread

However, that doesn't change the fact that this Romanian diplomat has pointed out that this is right-wing press bullshit and UKIP politicking and that his assessment is at least as valid any blog and opinion presented by you, Gobbers or anyone else. Anyway, thus far the only news article I've seen has indicated that there are f-all additional Romanians arriving at the minute so when the Telegraph or Mail publish a photo of an endless stream of Romanians pouring off a P&O ferry will you please post it here for information

Robbo - I have nothing but admiration for the way you swallow the engourged member of your employer.

I know - we know - the BBC pay your mortgage, if indeed you actually have one left after all the bonuses you no doubt receive from the left-wing lib/lab/con amortum of irrelevancy.

But your defence sometimes ignores the truth.

The BBC is a biased, self-serving, paedophilic protectorate of all things EU.  And you, and they, one day, will come undone, in a spectacular blaze of finger-pointing, jail terms and buggery.

Here's hoping anyway.

Remind me, what does the Common Purpose handshake look like again?

Happy New Year.

:clap:

Brilliant post. Indeed, the BBC Hierarchy certainly seem to be promoting 'Common Purpose'. 'Common Purpose' is about promoting an EU superstate (a German led 4th Reich), forcing diversity on us via unrestricted immigration, and imposing political correctness.

:clap:

Brilliant post. Indeed, the BBC Hierarchy certainly seem to be promoting 'Common Purpose'. 'Common Purpose' is about promoting an EU superstate (a German led 4th Reich), forcing diversity on us via unrestricted immigration, and imposing political correctness.

Actually, it's a pathetic bunch of personal insults from a fcked-up keyboard warrior no-mark.

I'll end up in prison and buggery apparently.

I'm a father-of-three and if someone suggested I protect paedophiles to my face I'd rip their heads off and shove it up their own arse.

Of course, I'm never likely to meet SX as he's too busy "down under" beating off to images of David Copeland or whatever he does.

And you, RG, are too scared to actually meet me and take a look round NBH where I have some work in a few weeks. Do you have some phantom-of-the-opera style disfigurement, or just moral cowardice?

Actually, it's a pathetic bunch of personal insults from a fcked-up keyboard warrior no-mark.

I'll end up in prison and buggery apparently.

I'm a father-of-three and if someone suggested I protect paedophiles to my face I'd rip their heads off and shove it up their own arse.

.......SX225 seems to me to have been making a very thinly disguised post about BBC super star Jimmy Savile and his activities at the BBC. As for 'moral cowardice', what about all the BBC employees that 'so say' knew about Jimmy Savile's activities but failed to report him? Apart from - maybe - meeting Jeremy Clarkson or someone eminent in football like Jose Mourinho I can't say I'd really be interested in a tour of BBC Broadcasting House or a kicking from you and the BBC Common Purpose brigade or whatever you're offering. ;)

A bit overpriced for a village idiot, aren't you?

You have an opportunity to see, meet, question, but you prefer your cut-and-paste fantasy land bloghate.  Tells us all anyone needs to know....

....ahem, it seems that you're the one for the personal insults when your beloved BBC comes under a bit of well deserved forum scrutiny.

.......SX225 seems to me to have been making a very thinly disguised post about BBC super star Jimmy Savile and his activities at the BBC. As for 'moral cowardice', what about all the BBC employees that 'so say' knew about Jimmy Savile's activities but failed to report him? Apart from - maybe - meeting Jeremy Clarkson or someone eminent in football like Jose Mourinho I can't say I'd really be interested in a tour of BBC Broadcasting House or a kicking from you and the BBC Common Purpose brigade or whatever you're offering. ;)

Offering you an opportunity to learn. But closed minds are very dull blades, and so I guess you'll be happy to never know. I expect someone can write a blog for you about it.

I don't give a hoot what anyone writes about the BBC incidentally. After the R4 project this Winter, I have work in Belgium, then for a major UK manufacturer, for a newspaper group and then a couple of commercial broadcasters. It's not my job, not my only source of income.

If you read what Grassy Knollington actually wrote, you'll see it was partly about the BBC but largely abuse aimed at me. abuse I'm not inclined to take from anyone here. If I respond in kind, that's only to be expected, but it would be a better debate if insults hadn't been introduced into it by your mate.

Savile had retired before I worked for the BBC, so I can't shed any light into who might've known about him there, or in the NHS or at Radio Caroline or various other organisations he was associated with.  As the Lost Prophets guy case shows, sick celebrities still exploit the weak and the stupid and twas ever thus. The problem is our celebrity-obsessed culture, rather than any one organisation. 

Offering you an opportunity to learn. But closed minds are very dull blades, and so I guess you'll be happy to never know. I expect someone can write a blog for you about it.

I don't give a hoot what anyone writes about the BBC incidentally. After the R4 project this Winter, I have work in Belgium, then for a major UK manufacturer, for a newspaper group and then a couple of commercial broadcasters. It's not my job, not my only source of income.

If you read what Grassy Knollington actually wrote, you'll see it was partly about the BBC but largely abuse aimed at me. abuse I'm not inclined to take from anyone here. If I respond in kind, that's only to be expected, but it would be a better debate if insults hadn't been introduced into it by your mate.

Savile had retired before I worked for the BBC, so I can't shed any light into who might've known about him there, or in the NHS or at Radio Caroline or various other organisations he was associated with.  As the Lost Prophets guy case shows, sick celebrities still exploit the weak and the stupid and twas ever thus. The problem is our celebrity-obsessed culture, rather than any one organisation. 

For what it's worth, I reckon the BBC science, history, and natural history programmes are world class probably because they are made in conjunction with various Universities. Match of the Day is good but mainly due to the outstanding quality of the Premiership matches covered these days, Sky and BT Sport - when covering top flight football - are also good for this reason. The BBC - in my opinion - is definately let down by its main prime time news bulletins that seem too opinionated and biased and many of these bulletins seem to have an underlying socio-political agenda.

For what it's worth, I reckon the BBC science, history, and natural history programmes are world class probably because they are made in conjunction with various Universities. Match of the Day is good but mainly due to the outstanding quality of the Premier League matches covered these days, Sky and BT Sport - when covering top flight football - are also good for this reason. The BBC - in my opinion - is definately let down by its main prime time news bulletins that seem too opinionated and biased and many of these bulletins seem to have an underlying socio-political agenda.

Why - in your considered opinion - is that? Not someone else's blog ranting, why do you think that would be?

You're aware, perhaps, that the BBC has a charter obligation to neutrality that no other broadcaster other than C4 News has....

Why - in your considered opinion - is that? Not someone else's blog ranting, why do you think that would be?

You're aware, perhaps, that the BBC has a charter obligation to neutrality that no other broadcaster other than C4 News has....

You're addressing me as if I were a 12 year old shool kid and even thinking (in your previous posts) that I'd be overjoyed by a visit to the BBC broadcasting house to meet the men and women of the EU Common Purpose BBC propaganda news and views agency. Anyway, 30 years ago - as I remember - the BBC News was read more matter of fact, now the BBC prime time news service is peppered with opinion and bias.

You're addressing me as if I were a 12 year old shool kid and even thinking (in your previous posts) that I'd be overjoyed by a visit to the BBC broadcasting house to meet the men and women of the EU Common Purpose BBC propaganda news and views agency. Anyway, 30 years ago - as I remember - the BBC News was read more matter of fact, now the BBC prime time news service is peppered with opinion and bias.

I'm interested as to why - in your view - there might have been a change in the last 30 years.

I'm interested as to why - in your view - there might have been a change in the last 30 years.

.....the ever increasing influence and power of Cultural Marxist types in the BBC and the ever tightening grip of the European Union project over the news output of the BBC. Not surprising given that - for example - Lord Patten is in the hierarchy of the BBC and he was a European Union project Commissioner/ Commissar. The current EU subservient situation at the BBC - as the state broadcaster - is thanks to various Conservative and Labour Party traitors signing us up to the various EU treaties.

I suggest you tell that to the pensioners who have to choose between 'heat' and 'eat'.

Yes, I would Imagine that a number of Bulgarians and Romanians coming here to work will have an effect on energy pricing or the level of pensions. Best you keep your eyes wide open. Perhaps you'll find this useful:

1558496_10152123172252417_1580587722_n.j

.....the ever increasing influence and power of Cultural Marxist types in the BBC and the ever tightening grip of the European Union project over the news output of the BBC. Not surprising given that - for example - Lord Patten is in the hierarchy of the BBC and he was a European Union project Commissioner/ Commissar. The current EU subservient situation at the BBC - as the state broadcaster - is thanks to various Conservative and Labour Party traitors signing us up to the various EU treaties.

By cultural Marxist, I take it you mean sort of politically correct establishment types? Not actual Marxists who - as you can imagine - take a pretty dim view of the EU.

Patten, as I've explained before, doesn't work for the BBC. He's p/t chairman of the BBC Trust - the regulator, the BBC's Ofcom if you like. I think Brown appointed him.

Of course you're right that in it's upper echelons, the BBC is pretty 'establishment'. I think it has always been.

I'm not sure that that necessarily means Pro-EU though. Nowadays there are plenty of euro-sceptic Tory and Labour MPs.

Serious question: were you to edit the 6 o'clock news, other than giving more coverage to Nigel Farrage, how would you address the issues that concern you?

The Greek/Irish/Cypriot political crises have been mentioned quite extensively on that bulletin - and the whole Eurozone debate too I'd have thought.

This is the 6 - story driven - so you can't have a long opinion piece by someone anti-EU on there.

What stories - rather than opinion - do you think they are missing?

Serious question: were you to edit the 6 o'clock news, other than giving more coverage to Nigel Farrage, how would you address the issues that concern you?

The Greek/Irish/Cypriot political crises have been mentioned quite extensively on that bulletin - and the whole Eurozone debate too I'd have thought.

This is the 6 - story driven - so you can't have a long opinion piece by someone anti-EU on there.

What stories - rather than opinion - do you think they are missing?

Were I to be in charge of the 6 o clock news I'd field rabid anti EU reporters asking questions of all our EU loving traitor politicians and showing them up for the traitor scum they are. Next I'd have a news report on how the 3 overpaid/ overpriveledged lowlife judge Toffs made a huge miscarriage of justice in wrongfully imprisoning Marine A. Then we'd flash over to a debate on how the Muslim convert killers of Fusilier Lee Rigby should be executed......should they be hung in this country or beheaded in Saudi Arabia under Sharia Law? Maybe have a 'phone in on this one with views aired on BBC Prime Time TV and radio.

Were I to be in charge of the 6 o clock news I'd field rabid anti EU reporters asking questions of all our EU loving traitor politicians and showing them up for the traitor scum they are. Next I'd have a news report on how the 3 overpaid/ overpriveledged lowlife judge Toffs made a huge miscarriage of justice in wrongfully imprisoning Marine A. Then we'd flash over to a debate on how the Muslim convert killers of Fusilier Lee Rigby should be executed......should they be hung in this country or beheaded in Saudi Arabia under Sharia Law? Maybe have a 'phone in on this one with views aired on BBC Prime Time TV and radio.

So, you'd use it as a sort of propaganda channel of the type you berate.

The point about news is you have to report both sides, even if you think the bloke espousing one viewpoint is a bellend.

I am not talking about the few who come to work here and you know that.  I know a Romanian working in London, he's a mate and I am not against this.  However it is a terrible indictment of this country that rather than invest in skills and training, we have to import those skill.

Consider this ... You're PM of the UK and have a fixed and over-stretched budget for social benefits - in fact things are so bad you have to borrow money in order to cover the demands you already have (debt that will be paid by future generations).  

You can use a portion of that budget to fund the lifestyles of benefit scroungers, 'self employed' criminals and NHS tourists from Eastern Europe or wherever, or you can grow a pair, say 'no', and spend it to ensure that not a single British pensioner has to ration their food or heating during the winter, or perhaps to ensure that not a single ex-member of the Armed Forces is homeless, or that people who have paid NI conts all their working lives get the medical treatment they need when they need it, or the other million and one things that are needed.

But the shower running this country do not have any balls and instead of doing the job of protecting the life, liberty and welfare of the people they were elected to govern and protect, they choose instead to cow-tow to other interests.  What a joke they are, the political class.

I honestly don't think that I general you can connect immigration  with the import of criminals. Of course, within any group of immigrants there will be some criminals, just as in any group of UK citizens there will be some criminals - but the equation "immigrant = criminal" is tabloid scare mongering at its worst. Not. of course, that you're saying exactly that, but to say that only "few who come to work here" I believe is unfair. Would be interested to know whether there any facts to back this claim up, or whether it's just tabloid-inspired fear.

Moving away from immigration for a moment, I believe our bigger problems lie in the activities of the financial sector, a (still) ridiculously bloated state, poor education and training policies and the wide acceptance that greed is good almost everywhere. Of course, it's easier for everyone to blame others for our problems, but this country is fubared because of what we and our politicians have been doing for years, not a few Romanians, Bulgarians, Poles or whoever.  Like you I know a number of recent immigrants and firmly believe them to be an asset the country. You may like to ask your Romanian mate how he feels personally about the tripe published in the Mail and whether he worries about being victimised or worse by some meathead.

Archived