IGNORED

Getting Into The Gate ..

swampy

I wanted to get in early just to see the old purple and lime shirts out once again (sad i know) but instead got caught up in the never ending queue in the pouring rain and only just about got in for kick off, it was quite frankly a farce.

They probably knew it was going to rain, why not move the ticket collection in the old hireite building so the we could have had some cover?

I wanted to get in early just to see the old purple and lime shirts out once again (sad i know) but instead got caught up in the never ending queue in the pouring rain and only just about got in for kick off, it was quite frankly a farce.

They probably knew it was going to rain, why not move the ticket collection in the old hireite building so the we could have had some cover?

Why should they do that? They still had your money, didn't they?

Still don't understand why there are no cash turnstiles. Atyeo has 8 turnstiles make 7 ticket one cash, can't be that hard.

Print one hundred tickets off and let people pay at the turnstile, instead of queueing all round the ground.

What do away fans do at Ashton gate?

If the only reason we don't have cash turnstiles is because the club wants all our data info, what use it it to them if everyone said dont want emails etc. off third parties from yourselves. I'm sure if they couldn't pass on our info they would stop it.

Still don't understand why there are no cash turnstiles. Atyeo has 8 turnstiles make 7 ticket one cash, can't be that hard.

Print one hundred tickets off and let people pay at the turnstile, instead of queueing all round the ground.

What do away fans do at Ashton gate?

If the only reason we don't have cash turnstiles is because the club wants all our data info, what use it it to them if everyone said dont want emails etc. off third parties from yourselves. I'm sure if they couldn't pass on our info they would stop it.

Do we not have the right to withhold that data info?

Archived