IGNORED

Fa Cup 4Th Round Draw - Blackburn Or Man City

Welcome To The Jungle

Good chance of getting tickets as well, if we can put watford to the sword.

Etihad holds over 48k - that's potentially an allocation of nearly 8k.

Agreed.

Just hope we don't end up with a situation like in the arsenal/tottenham game yesterday where arsenal gave spurs much less seats than they should have due to 'security/h&s'. I know that was a big derby but I'd hate man city to try the same with us.

Interestingly last season Watford were given 6000 tickets for the tie at the city of manchester stadium: http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/10109714.Manchester_City_allocation_sold_out/. How many season ticket holders do we have?

they had Schmeichel in goal but brought on a young chap called Hart at half time. Remember being impresded by him.

Sven was in charge if my memory is right, and they had a foreign player on the wing who impressed me also.....was it Petrov (or something like that)

On the basis loyalty points have all been wiped I will be interested to see how the club prioritses ticket sales. I guess a stub from vicarage road would be first up but then what.

bound to be an outcry however they do it.

(Notes all irrelevant where we lose tuesday week...)

Surely season ticket holders will get priority then it should go to those who have been to the cup games? It's amazing how many part time 'fans' have already contacted me asking if I would be able to get them tickets....reminds me of when we got to the play off final. It seemed as though every Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea fan from in our around the Bristol area was suddenly a City fan. Annoyed me really as I knew some who had never been to watch City that got tickets for the play off final and I knew some who were genuine fans but because of family or work couldn't go very much.

Yes but I think this is bigger as Liverpool were pretty rubbish then, by their standards.

The world and his dog supported Liverpool through the 70s and 80s.

The romance of a game at Anfield in 1994 far outweighs Man City in their plastic ground, imo.

The world and his dog supported Liverpool through the 70s and 80s.

The romance of a game at Anfield in 1994 far outweighs Man City in their plastic ground, imo.

Yes, but our game v Liverpool in 5th round of cup in '74 was bigger than '94, imo.

FA Cup Nostalgia a plenty.

Good read from by gone days

http://www.mightyleeds.co.uk/matches/19740219.htm

Wow!! What a great article with fantastic images some of which I haven't seen before and I've seen plenty. Have the programme from both game. Here are those magic moments again......go to 4.00 mins.

Beating Man City by the same result would be another if incredibly unlikely shock of similar stature. If we did play Man City though the best I would hope is that we could lose with honour!!

If we get Man City away with this seasons home games they've had I would be worried about us getting a right hammering. Would not be good for confidence to get smashed by Man City 7-0 for example, both exciting and worrying :/

If we get Man City away with this seasons home games they've had I would be worried about us getting a right hammering. Would not be good for confidence to get smashed by Man City 7-0 for example, both exciting and worrying :/

To be honest 7-0 wouldn't be all that bad considering what they have done to other teams. You're right though it could get very very messy indeed. I would just hope he doesn't get the big guns out.

Archived