IGNORED

Fa Cup 4Th Round Draw - Blackburn Or Man City

Welcome To The Jungle

Wow!! What a great article with fantastic images some of which I haven't seen before and I've seen plenty. Have the programme from both game. Here are those magic moments again......go to 4.00 mins.

Beating Man City by the same result would be another if incredibly unlikely shock of similar stature. If we did play Man City though the best I would hope is that we could lose with honour!!

I was there :city:

Wow!! What a great article with fantastic images some of which I haven't seen before and I've seen plenty. Have the programme from both game. Here are those magic moments again......go to 4.00 mins.

Beating Man City by the same result would be another if incredibly unlikely shock of similar stature. If we did play Man City though the best I would hope is that we could lose with honour!!

Hard to watch without eyes filling up. 

My team, Our Team.

And the Old Lady rammed to the rafters.

FA Cup Nostalgia a plenty.

Good read from by gone days

http://www.mightyleeds.co.uk/matches/19740219.htm

Great article, thanks for that. I went to the home fixture. But could not make the away match as I was working. Seem to remember it was any early kick of due to the 3 day week.So proud to be a City fan. We were front page news on all the morning papers after beating Leeds.

Great article, thanks for that. I went to the home fixture. But could not make the away match as I was working. Seem to remember it was any early kick of due to the 3 day week.So proud to be a City fan. We were front page news on all the morning papers after beating Leeds.

Front page on the TIMES, I'll have you know !

Because they never show a League One team away at a Premier League club. If it was the other way round there would be a good chance. This draw is an absolute home banker, if we get there, and that's why they won't show it - minimal chance of a cup upset.

Exactly right.

However if it is played at 3pm on the Saturday, there's a good chance it'll be available somewhere on the internet.

FRIDAY 24 JANUARY

Arsenal v Coventry City (7.45pm) Live on BT Sport

SATURDAY 25 JANUARY

AFC Bournemouth or Burton Albion v Liverpool (12.45pm)

Live on ITV1

Stevenage v Everton (5.30pm) Live on BT Sport

SUNDAY 26 JANUARY

Sheffield Utd v Norwich City or Fulham (1pm)

Live on BT Sport

Chelsea v Stoke City (3.30pm)

Live on ITV1

Showing arsenal v Coventry at home. Why is that any different to man city v bristol city?

Cov have recent history of being a Premier League side and they won the cup in the 80s. They are a more famous cup side than we are.

Dont get me wrong, if we get there, I would love us to be televised, but I can understand why it wouldn't be.

Cov have recent history of being a Premier League side and they won the cup in the 80s. They are a more famous cup side than we are.

Dont get me wrong, if we get there, I would love us to be televised, but I can understand why it wouldn't be.

Yep, plus Arsenal draw a bigger audience than Man City - who as pointed out above, aren't even definitely there yet! Broadcasters are not going to take the risk that they might end up with Blackburn v City/Watford.

Showing arsenal v Coventry at home. Why is that any different to man city v bristol city?

I'm going to guess it's because Coventry have overturned a ten point deduction and are doing pretty well so they think it's more likely to have an upset. Or it might be because both us and man city have to play a replay and it could potentially be Watford vs Blackburn.

Archived