IGNORED

Nicky Maynard - Available On Loan

johnboy

If we could afford him, and he'd be willing to return, after all the crap that was spouted up to and after he left.

I'd be very happy for him to return and show us what he could do.

On past form in his time here here, he would more than tick the boxes.

After everything he said about Bristolians, and not wanting his son to grow up speaking like us?

No thanks.

Not to mention the complete lack of interest or performance once he knew he was moving on.

No respect for the guy at all - matching his total lack of respect for Bristol City and the people of the City of Bristol.

Not that he would anyway but, I would never want to see him here again. He was good for about 18 months of his time here.

The way mr charisma conducted himself in his final year wont be forgotten by many. I said I believed his injuries would put a stop to his career, he's another footballer who is living off a past reputation, anyone gambling on him now will be throwing good money down the drain.

After everything he said about Bristolians, and not wanting his son to grow up speaking like us?

No thanks.

Agreed.

Seemed a decent pro up until and including his move, but then mouthed off when he'd have been better advised just moving on.

Even with his injury worries he'd likely walk into our team, but I'd doubt he'd ever come back, and I'm not keen to see him here.

I think he has burnt his bridges here. He hardly conducted himself with good grace and professionalism after he left, never mind how he was when he was here. Leave him to sort out another club to mug a living from, he's had all he is going to get from us.

Off to Rovers accoridng to the Rovers Forum

"Never start these topics, but a friend at work who is a season ticket holder has heard we are in talks about loaning Maynard, I don't believe it for one minute"

Archived