IGNORED

Nicky Maynard - Available On Loan

johnboy

I guess everyone has forgotten maynards claim his family were pelted with a bottle of coke by a city fan away at Coventry, which in the end turned out to be complete bullshit?

I don't think anyone ever proved anything of the sort. What if it is true?

Not looking for an argument but do you still stand by your statement that he's not good enough to score 20 goals in the Championship? Top scorer in the league with 18 and still 10 games to play. Maynard managed 15 in 27 in his last year in L1, a better strike rate but not by a huge amount. 

Just interested to see if your opinion of Baldock has changed at all?

No it hasn't, he is in a rich vein of form at the moment. I'd be very happy to be proved wrong. As it is, I haven't.

Has your opinion changed on it being easier to be a striker in the Championship?

it was a bottle according to Micky.

Also, how did the chucker identify Naynard's mum?

She was the one in the tatty raincoat, hadn't washed for weeks and smelt of meths. It was only thrown to help out a family who had fallen on hard times, their loyal son desperately trying to get an improved contract after those rogues at BCFC had tried to fleece him on a new contract!

I thought it was rather a nice guesture to try and help pre "food banks", some people are just so damn ungreatfull, glad he left to be honest :P

(By the way, for all those who are either premenstrual/grumpy/hungover, or just argumentative this is meant in jest, although somewhat insensitive)

So you were there and couldn't tell the dif between a bottle and a can, but knew who Maynards mum was?

It was definately a can, not a bottle. I didn't know Maynard said it was a bottle.

I knew it was Maynards family as a mate we were sat with asked if they were his family before the game and they said yes.

It was definately a can, not a bottle. I didn't know Maynard said it was a bottle.

I knew it was Maynards family as a mate we were sat with asked if they were his family before the game and they said yes.

As you do...

Not saying they weren't just saying it seems a bit odd of your friend to ask a group of strangers if they are related to Maynard... Then they get hit by a Can.. just seems to fit perfectly in place

As you do...

Not saying they weren't just saying it seems a bit odd of your friend to ask a group of strangers if they are related to Maynard... Then they get hit by a Can.. just seems to fit perfectly in place

You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. My mate asked as there was a lad there about 12 who looked like Maynard with a Crewe hat on so we asked.

The point of everything going on is to build within resources and play our youngsters coming through.

Yes we will have to suplement them with other players but, Maynard....The guy is divisive and pretty much made it clear what he thought of the club its supporters and the major shareholder!

SL will never pay any money....A free transfer maybe!! :laugh: 

Archived