IGNORED

Holloway To Millwall!

Uncle Albert

Just because we dont like him lets not talk absolute garbage what he did at Blackpool and Palace was nothing short of a miracle neither club is within a million miles of being Premier League standard.

Well Pulis hasn't done bad, won 5 from 10

Just because we dont like him lets not talk absolute garbage what he did at Blackpool and Palace was nothing short of a miracle neither club is within a million miles of being Premier League standard.

He took over Palace when they were in an automatic promotion spot, and very nearly didn't even make the play offs!

Signed too many average players in the summer, including some who didn't even make his squad, and rightly got sacked.

Blackpool he was great, but Palace he was dire!

He got Palarse promoted. I don't care two hoops if he nearly ballsed it up.... He didn't is what counts.

You're kidding right?

Anyone could of got them promoted, he also done really well at trying to make sure they are relegated from the Prem.

Done nothing good there.

I've got nothing against Millwall, in fact I actually enjoyed going there watching City. The atmosphere is hostile, nothing wrong with that. The violence side of it wasn't nice but the atmosphere at the new Den and the old one was great.

Holloway, I personally can't stand but I reckon he just might do well there. His 'up and at them' and seige mentality style will go down well with their support IMHO.

Agree with this... On a train full of Wall fans to the game was a tasty experience.

Archived