IGNORED

Holloway To Millwall!

Uncle Albert

Wonder why he would choose the Millwall job over Sheffield Wendy job??

Probably all about money... As I understand it Wed are somewhat short of a few bob. That does not explain why on earth he would choose Millwall; quite possibly the most bizarre decision of the season if it happens.

Please,please and a gurt big please with cherries on top ,STOP posting every freaking thing this alien does in his life.

Some of you are unaturally obsessed with him and i have his ugly mug visualised in my head every time there is a post.

Just stop it .

Its a football discussion forum, this is football news...

like...?

i know city fans dont like the guy but to criticize what he did at Palace is mad!!!

30% win ratio when took over from Dougie, they were in the promotion spots, when Holloway took over and finished the season they literally scraped into the play offs

For a ready made promotion team, 30% W/L ratio is shocking, not to mention when he got into the prem he completely ballsed the transfer side of things up

I don't get this win ratio thing. A manager keeps a smaller team in the Prem season after season, and has a 30% win ratio.

A manager keeps a team just outside the pray-offs in the Basement and has a 50% win ratio.

Who is doing the better job?

like...?

i know city fans dont like the guy but to criticize what he did at Palace is mad!!!

City fans? - in April the Palace fans were calling for his head.

He so nearly blew it, and but for Zaha hitting top form undoubtedly would have.

I don't get this win ratio thing. A manager keeps a smaller team in the Prem season after season, and has a 30% win ratio.

A manager keeps a team just outside the pray-offs in the Basement and has a 50% win ratio.

Who is doing the better job?

Depends the size of the clubs, take Roberto Martinez, kept wigan in the championship for all those years, everyone's now seeing he is one of the best manages in England

Archived