IGNORED

Holloway To Millwall!

Uncle Albert

if true a marriage made in heaven.

In hell more like.' I ALMOST feel sorry for Scumwall................

OK no I dont.....w aaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Depends the size of the clubs, take Roberto Martinez, kept wigan in the championship for all those years, everyone's now seeing he is one of the best manages in England

Exactly my point. DW had a fine win ratio for us, but he bottled the pray-off final...

Is this the reason Osborne hasn't signed yet?.

Yikes, there's a thought. Let's hope not but could easily be.

Still, even if he does call Osborne back am sure he will still be well applauded by many on his next visit to the Gate - the cheeky little scamp....

Best of luck to Hollowhead at Millwall. For all their run ins with us they represent what is a proper traditional football club. I hope Hollowhead manages to get Millwall promoted to the Premiership - that'll shake up the Premiership's prawn sandwich brigades. :D .....Up the Wall !!!!!!

Please,please and a gurt big please with cherries on top ,STOP posting every freaking thing this alien does in his life.

Some of you are unaturally obsessed with him and i have his ugly mug visualised in my head every time there is a post.

Just stop it .

Not just a football story, but very relevant to BCFC if the first thing he does is put a stop to the Osbourne deal. Still nothing on the OS and I am starting to worry about this now. You clearly don't like him much now. If he stops the Osbourne deal........

Not just a football story, but very relevant to BCFC if the first thing he does is put a stop to the Osbourne deal. Still nothing on the OS and I am starting to worry about this now. You clearly don't like him much now. If he stops the Osbourne deal........

I have absolutely nothing against the ugly,ex-Gas clown but iwe don't hear how other managers are doing at every turn .

There are some on here who take an unhealthy interest in him,that is my opinion .

I wish the guy luck but am FED up having these weekly threads on someone who has NOTHING to do with BCFC..

...surely if the player indicates a desire to move away why would any new manager want to spend time trying to change his mind? he'd want players who want to play for the club wouldn't he?.

On the other hand if the player appears keen to take a chance on staying and working on regaining a place who would blame the manager for considering that?

It depends on where the player himself see's his future and how he feels about his situation.

Choose City Ozzie and guaranteed you'd be welcomed with open arms and be an important part of a resurgent club... take a chance with Holloway and it's just that you'd be taking a chance.

Couldn't blame Holloway for wanting to access all his assets, but if a player wants away his mind would be made up for him.

Its all down to Ozzie and where he wants to be... he's seen enough of City now to know the set-up and what he feels, & upto City on how attractive an offer is made.

I've got nothing against Millwall, in fact I actually enjoyed going there watching City. The atmosphere is hostile, nothing wrong with that. The violence side of it wasn't nice but the atmosphere at the new Den and the old one was great.

Holloway, I personally can't stand but I reckon he just might do well there. His 'up and at them' and seige mentality style will go down well with their support IMHO.

I cannot believe I'm reading people saying he did a bad job at Palace after gettin them promoted.

Unreal

Well it's all there in black and white on this thread as much as you don't want to believe it.

He came very close to cocking it up completely, so much so that near the end of the season furious Palace fans were increasingly demanding his head on a platter.

No tears shed by Palace fans when he belatedly and deservedly got the boot after proving what a distinctly average manager he is yet again this season.

He came very close to cocking it up completely, so much so that near the end of the season furious Palace fans were increasingly demanding his head on a platter.

That's Palace fans for you - just demands for Hollowhead's head on a platter. With the more enlightened fans at Millwall, Hollowhead's head may well end up on the platter if he cocks up. :D

I have absolutely nothing against the ugly,ex-Gas clown but iwe don't hear how other managers are doing at every turn .

There are some on here who take an unhealthy interest in him,that is my opinion .

I wish the guy luck but am FED up having these weekly threads on someone who has NOTHING to do with BCFC..

Gavin Williams signed for Merthyr in case anyone lost the f*cks they give ;)

Well it's all there in black and white on this thread as much as you don't want to believe it.

No tears shed by Palace fans when he belatedly and deservedly got the boot after proving what a distinctly average manager he is yet again this season.

Just because we dont like him lets not talk absolute garbage what he did at Blackpool and Palace was nothing short of a miracle neither club is within a million miles of being premiership standard.

Archived