IGNORED

Rumour On Sky Sports

glynriley

• 9:39
    Meanwhile, in the Sky Bet Football League, we are hearing reports that two clubs have put in official bids for Wigan forward Nouha Dicko, although there are at least five teams chasing the young Frenchman, including Rotherham, Bristol City, Bradford, Bournemouth and Millwall.

Dicko is another Frank Nouble = crap

Though if he comes he I'd like to be proven wrong.

So, there you have it ladies and gentlemen, written off at the age of 21 despite having scored 6 in 6 for Rotherham.

he could play 1-1-9 for all i care if it gets results it gets results and after all isn't that what we need at the moment

Though I do hope he DOESN'T play that (realise you're joking), the point it valid; we need results to get us out of this situation, end of.

But saying that; the performances have been an improvement, and so we're kind of getting our cake and eating it at the moment.

Once we've extracted ourselves from the mess we are currently in then we'll be in a position to assess whether SC has the capacity to improve us further.  But right now his job is stabilise us, and he's doing that.

As good as it is we;re signing strikers it worries me that could end up with JET leaving!

if we get a decent offer for any of our players they will leave, we are no longer in the situation where we can turn down big offers,

Jet for example anything over a million and we'll sell,

Its how you replace them which is somthing we haven't been very good at for about 15 years :(,

It's only heresay about dicko but if we are interested in him, could that potentially mean we're not getting Barnett? Maybe Ipswich offered more than we did. I do wonder why it is taking so long to complete a loan deal.

the barnet deal is done according to the media, its waiting for clearance I expect which would happen in the next 24hrs,

Barnet is a striker (Target man) Dicko is a winger who can play up front much like burns

'Jet for example anything over a million and we'll sell'

Wells is a wanted man for 3 mill and has worse stats and less ability than jet. I can see is accepted anything over a mill. I think it would take a bid far greater to sell him. Although were in a position where we may need to sell, we are also in a position where we can get as much as possible for the player due to his record this season, his age, ability and that he has 18 months left on his contract.

It's only heresay about dicko but if we are interested in him, could that potentially mean we're not getting Barnett? Maybe Ipswich offered more than we did. I do wonder why it is taking so long to complete a loan deal.

People were saying the same thing about Osborne, and that was fine.  These things rarely happen in a snap of the fingers; give it time.

Wells is a wanted man for 3 mill and has worse stats and less ability than jet. I can see is accepted anything over a mill. I think it would take a bid far greater to sell him. Although were in a position where we may need to sell, we are also in a position where we can get as much as possible for the player due to his record this season, his age, ability and that he has 18 months left on his contract.

wells has a longer contract and JeT has played before at a high level and not set it on fire like league 1, also bradford aren't 40 million in debt

At the last FP meeting, SC said something along the lines of "in January, there are only a few, top championship level teams that could afford JET" so I don't think we would let him go for less than we are comfortable with at this moment in time.

If we sold JET for 1m I actually think i would cry!

Does anyone worry for our youth coming through regarding all these players were linked to? Bryan, Reid and burns are properly beddin in this season but these new signing could hinder their progress. I'm sure SC has it all in hand but I don't want any signings see our teams new lease of life take a backwards step

Archived