IGNORED

Rumour On Sky Sports

glynriley

God you spout some shit, listen to yourself... Pure babble!!!

what part of my post isn't true?

JeT not setting the championship on fire at Cardiff and ipswich

Wiells having longer left on his contract

or City being 40 million in debt?

Sam Winnall. Topping the goal scoring charts in League Two with 13. Could possibly move but he only signed for them from Wolves in the summer.

SOD had his cousin playing for us at the beginning of the season  - Sam Winf**kall

Harewood, Carey and Shorey? sticking to a remit?.

Just goes to show that signing older players is not worth it.

----------------------

One of the 5 pillars

The club aims to sign players aged 24 and under more often than not, with older recruits becoming an exception, rather than the norm. The club is also building up a database of young players in all positions to aid in talent identification.

--------------------

That remit of that pillar was followed by SOD to the word. 

Looks like we may now have a 6th pillar which is:

If 5 pillars do not work then ignore pillars!

what part of my post isn't true?

JeT not setting the championship on fire at Cardiff and ipswich

Wiells having longer left on his contract

or City being 40 million in debt?

You come across a bit of a know All that's all...what part of him being a lazy bastard at Ipswich effects his transfer fee going forward now? Surely his arsenal pedigree, undoubted talent and games in the prem should make him worth more now he's performing?

----------------------

One of the 5 pillars

The club aims to sign players aged 24 and under more often than not, with older recruits becoming an exception, rather than the norm. The club is also building up a database of young players in all positions to aid in talent identification.

--------------------

That remit of that pillar was followed to the word. 

Looks like we may now have a 6th pillar.

It appears to me and most people that it hasn't changed at all, it is the same as when our last failure of a manager was in charge, in fact SC has shipped 2 of SOD's overaged failures out and so far has brought in 1 who is actually 4 & 6 years younger than 2 who have gone and he is on loan at the moment and even if the Varney rumour becomes a reality he is 1 & 3 years younger, so it's an improvement.

SOD has gone and we seem to be improving, i'm sure he'll get another job at another club in transition one day.

It appears to me and most people that it hasn't changed at all, it is the same as when our last failure of a manager was in charge, in fact SC has shipped 2 of SOD's overaged failures out and so far has brought in 1 who is actually 4 & 6 years younger than 2 who have gone and he is on loan at the moment and even if the Varney rumour becomes a reality he is 1 & 3 years younger, so it's an improvement.

SOD has gone and we seem to be improving, i'm sure he'll get another job at another club in transition one day.

I'm not.

----------------------

One of the 5 pillars

--------------------

That remit of that pillar was followed by SOD to the word. 

Looks like we may now have a 6th pillar which is:

If 5 pillars do not work then ignore pillars!

All great in theory and the reality is we do have a young squad but we are in the relegation zone after only winning 4 in 23 so a bit of extra experience is now required to balance the squad.....cant see what the problem is

Monkeh, stockhausen informed me the other day that wells actually only has 18 months left on contract and has refused to look at new one. So he pretty much is carbon copy of jet only jet has more goals/assists and is only 2 years older.

I don't see why we couldn't hold out for at least 3 mill for him

Oh, no matter what money was offered, we shouldn't sell jet. Too key for us and still with the chance to get play offs, he will prove vital

as much as I admire your optimisum I would like to to remove all thoughts of play-offs from your posts and your head until we are safely clear of the relegation zone :)

Not being one to take the piss at every opportunity......Why dont they call coarse fishing "maggot or worm fishing " i eagerly await your football related response........Fly fishing indeed, tis trout and salmon fishing !!!! yours...kingswood

Don't do coarse fishing, if I can't eat it i'm not interested.

Football related response is I don't get all the carping about SOD.

• 11:51
    We are hearing that Blackpool are keen on re-signing Leeds forward Luke Varney. Leeds boss Brian McDermott confirmed earlier this week that there was interest being shown in Varney who has found himself down the pecking order at Elland Road in recent months. Varney is a big fans' favourite at Blackpool after impressing during a loan spell at Bloomfield Road when Blackpool were in the Premier League in 2010/11.

Should please a few of our fans who didn't want him ending up here.

10:15

We are hearing a number of Sky Bet Championship and Sky Bet League One clubs are tracking Aldershot hot-shot Brett Williams. The likes of Yeovil Town, Bristol City, Bradford City and Leyton Orient are all keeping tabs on the 18-goal striker.

Archived