IGNORED

Martyn Waghorn Twitter Rumour

Padlad

Is SC forming a "thugs 11" or summat?

This is the toby that got sent off for an appaling tackle on Jamie Mac up at Leicester when we won 3-1 (think Skuse and Sproule wonder goals).

Its nice to see us linked with players with a bit more grit to them. Its generally been agreed that we have been to soft as a team for a good few years now. Hopefully adding a few "thugs" will allow our better footballers to show more of their talent.

Its nice to see us linked with players with a bit more grit to them. Its generally been agreed that we have been to soft as a team for a good few years now. Hopefully adding a few "thugs" will allow our better footballers to show more of their talent.

I agree, I was at Bradford on Saturday, any time since GJ under subsequent managers we would have lost that game, just got beaten up and conceded 3 or 4. Now we are able to cope and give as good as we get while still trying to play football when appropriate. I was hugely impressed. Not always pretty but really competitive. Adding another bulldog upfront will help, Baldock is still a bit lightweight for matches at the likes of Bradford. I think we are putting together a team to get out of this division, which after all is what everyone wants don't they?

How can this still be being discussed?

It comes from a kid typing in his bedroom in Hull or wherever, there is no credibility.

Unfortunately there is for other kids typing in their bedrooms in Hartcliffe, Bemmy, Knowle etc. etc.

Andy Stockhausen ?@AndyStockhausen 4m

Steve Cotterill pours cold water on unsubstantiated rumours linking Bristol City with Leicester striker Martyn Waghorn.

Well that's ended that one.... Now on to the next rumour! I'm predicting Aaron McLean from hull

I'm going for someone from QPR.

Andy Stockhausen ?@AndyStockhausen 4m

Steve Cotterill pours cold water on unsubstantiated rumours linking Bristol City with Leicester striker Martyn Waghorn.

Well that's ended that one.... Now on to the next rumour! I'm predicting Aaron McLean from hull

Or has it ? Any one heard of double bluff ?

McLean is currently at the Avon Gorge Hotel discussing soft furnishings with Alan Curbushly for his new house at Clifton.

Photos of elbows viewed from the other side of a pint glass will be available sometime never on Otib.

Archived