IGNORED

Small Things You Hate About The Premier League.

And Its Smith

Obviously most people on here hate the diving, whinging at refs and maybe the number of overseas players, but what small thing about the Premier League really grates you?

For me it is the newish thing where the referee picks up the match ball just before the game from a stupid little podium by the tunnel. Pisses me off. Pointless. Just carry the thing. There are about ten match balls anyway.

Too many to list but they are mainly big things

I dislike the fans that sit and don't do anything to support there team, Maybe one or two generic chants and that's it, Get behind your team create an atmosphere it's bleeding football not snooker!!

But surely that's now symptomatic of football at all levels, not just the Premier League?

It must be me but I like the premier league, I love Sunday afternoons watching 2 games and this season especially is going to be quality come the end with 3 teams in with a shout of winning the tittle and Man U possibly finishing as low as 6th.

-Over paid and over hyped players thinking they're owed the world

-Man U fans

-Youngster that go to City games wearing PL team shirts (mainly Man U)

-Sky Sports dictating when games are played

-The diving, rolling around on the pitch - although i know that happens in all leagues

-The ever growing gap between the PL and Champ making to more difficult for teams to survive.

- subs that are covered up in sleeping bags, massive coats and hats - FRICKIN MAN UP!!!!!!

Those ridiculous comfy seats they sit on which seem to be open to the elements allowing highly paid players to get soaked when it's pis*ing down. What's wrong with a simple dug out ?!

Also agree with Dave re. the Nike sponsored plinth, not too tacky.

It must be me but I like the premier league, I love Sunday afternoons watching 2 games and this season especially is going to be quality come the end with 3 teams in with a shout of winning the tittle and Man U possibly finishing as low as 6th.

Same here, I'm now a Premier League convert. The biggest thing I hate about the Premier League is the fact that the mighty Bristol City FC is not in that division. We're third tier also rans just making up the numbers in the league and cup.

That premier league players earn more in a week than a surgeon does in a year.

Hate even more the fact that a player might then get a pay increase for doing nothing extra but just  because his agent negotiated a clause saying he has to be the highest paid player at the club.

The notion by media (BBC, itv, Sky etc) that I should be interested in it.

Basing that, on the assumption that my interest in football is only built on success and money and 'big names'.

I don't mind watching other teams but BCFC is always going to be more important to me.

Basing that, on the assumption that my interest in football is only built on success and money and 'big names'.

I don't mind watching other teams but BCFC is always going to be more important to me.

This + several million

Couldn't agree more. I find it totally boring as the whole thing is driven by money. So the idea of actually pay Sky or any other broadcaster to watch it is anathema to me. These days I can't even be bothered to look for free streaming feeds.

Going to watch live footie at the 'gate is a much better experience, even when we are struggling!

Indeed. I'm on the verge of dumping Sky Sports any way. I got it for the cricket, but that's gone wahoonie-shaped. I find that the PL simply bores me and I can always watch our rare appearances at the pub.

"Can't you watch it at home?"

"No, dear, I ditched Sky Sports to save us money."

Archived