IGNORED

Ffs Man United!

prankerd

For the first time ever I actually look forward to talking to Bristolian Man Utd "fans" this season.Poor souls can't cope now that there God given right to win has deserted them.Feel sorry for Moyes but loving watching the rest of them cry.

Wrong forum, no glory hunters here.

I supported man united before I even knew about footy teams and bristol city from growing up mainly in spain.

So how is that glory supporting?

Im a glory supporter being a bristol city fan :laugh: my whole family are rovers and tried to convert me but at that age I chose red cus that was my fav colour :laugh:

I supported man united before I even knew about footy teams and bristol city from growing up mainly in spain.

Im a glory supporter being a bristol city fan :laugh: my whole family are rovers and tried to convert me but at that age I chose red cus that was my fav colour :laugh:

I feel sorry for you.

You grew up in Spain and supported Manchester United?? Why not Rochdale? They are from the same city ;)

Why?

I'm with him there. I don't hate the gas, just want to beat them the most and do better than them. I don't actively dislike the gas, just take great joy in us being better. Frankly I wish them all the best, as long as they're worse than us. I'm friends with gasheads. I'd rather see a kid in the quarters than a manure kit. I'd much rather see United go bust than the gas.  

Because you supported them before you knew anything about football, probably only because they were the best around....

And to think pretty much the same team won the title by 11 points last year. Proves what a truly exceptional manager Ferguson was.

But he is also to blame for this season.

Old squad, no real quality in midfield. Never properly replaced Scholes, Giggs, Ronaldo etc.

Archived