IGNORED

Ffs Man United!

prankerd

The only reason Manure won the title last season was because of RVP. Without him Man C would have held on to the plastic looking bells and whistles trophy.

As Tins suggested he should have started evolving the team long before... Odd that he didnt but perhaps something to do with the owners not believing it was needed; we know how pig headed that bunch are. Fergs had always evolved his team down the years but this time he chose not to... Hindsight is a powerful thing though.

You grew up in Spain and supported Manchester United?? Why not Rochdale? They are from the same city ;)

I supported english teams when they were on tv inthe champions league and it was 99 man u vs bayern that got me hooked... Why thats bad i dont know... I went down 2 leagues and supported bristol city as my main team... Im not bothered how man u do but felt sorry for moyes missing out on at least a final and a europa league spot by a minute!!

I've distantly supported Man U since the Munich disaster of 58 . I was only 8 and watching the City on saturdays, but they were not in the European cup or cup winners cup and United were.

Couple that with wanting English teams to stuff the foreigners and the tragedy of Munich I've wished them success ever since, although that has diminished since the Premier  and champions leagues were created and become so boring.

Warning to all drivers.

Maintain the speed limit around the Old Trafford area, apparently it is all too easy to pick up 3 points.

It must be easy if they are also giving them out for cup wins now as well.

I jest, of course. Please continue to ridicule them whilst we have the chance!

Hang on, people are going 'ape' about a team losing in the League Cup Semi Final, on penalties?

Arsenal got beat by Chelsea in Round 4

Chelsea got beat by Sunderland in Round 5

Yup, is a complete disaster clearly. I suspect it's a glee club over egging things as usual as  the 'demise' of united still sees moyes having a 57% win ratio at present, with a squad ravaged by retirements, injuries and no replacements as of yet  Fellaini, is er injured 

Yeah, I'd be all over that as some kind of 'failure' :/

Ah, but it's all comparative isn't it?

You wouldn't rate a Rangers manager as brilliant if he had a win ration of 60% would you?

United are currently shit. Let's all embrace their new found shitness.

Fordy, Fergie's overall record was only 59%, but shush, dont let that get in the way of owt.

I appreciate people want to revel in this 'demise'  it's a bit ironic given our own league position mind, though Stones, glass houses etc

Our own league position is perhaps the reason for taking some enjoyment in this...

Oh come on Ralph, surely you're not a closet United fan?

Why?

Well I know a fair few Rovers fans and it's easy to talk football to them, They are honest about the mess they are in and I'm honest about the position we are in.

Try that with some of the Bristolian Utd Fans you haven't got a chance, Many of them don't even know the bloody offside rule!!

For me the Sags are like the younger brother and they are jealous as you are better, Richer and Bigger. Don't get me wrong I love seeing the sags struggle in the Basement and can only dream that they make the drop this season, I just have this hatred for Plastics that haven't even been within a 2 mile radius of their teams Stadium

Can those players be replaced? Especially Scholes and Ronaldo.

Of course, well they can be replaced with better players than Anderson/Cleverly and Nani/Young!

Mata is a great signing but they still should of signed a midfielder like Snieder to replace Scholes.

I'm with him there. I don't hate the gas, just want to beat them the most and do better than them. I don't actively dislike the gas, just take great joy in us being better. Frankly I wish them all the best, as long as they're worse than us. I'm friends with gasheads. I'd rather see a kid in the quarters than a manure kit. I'd much rather see United go bust than the gas.  

You know as a Gashead I think the same about you!  - I love the banter and a good Bristol derby but there's a footballing haterd there because I'm a blue and our rivals are red but that's it! - I'd be honest I'd love it if you were to drop down this season but that only because I want Rovers to be better than City, like you do over us but I don't want that to be in god damm League two.

My best mate is life long  SH*thead ;-) and have had many other good friends that are City fans.I'm a Bristolian and even tho I'm a north Bristol boy I spend 3/4 days a week in or around the Bedminster. I would rather see a person walking around our fine city wearing a BCFC or gas top than a  Man utd,Liverpooooo,Chelsea,Arsenal shirt. I know of a bloke from my local pub that in the summer was wearing a ******* WIGAN Shirt claiming to be a lifelong latics fan! - I saw him a few nights ago and he was wearing a Man CIty shirt saying that he does not follow wigan anymore. (FA CUP WIN ANYONE)  I have heard him over the years slag the gas and City off for being crap.

If I ever see a person young or old wearing a Bristol City shirt I always say (under my breath or in my head) - sh*thead,sh*thead but thats just abit of fun as I respect anyone that wears a BCFC top than some TV glory seeking fan as they are representing a team from my birth City and I alway find a sense of pride in that,even if that top is a red one! :laugh:

In that case, due to your non hatred of Manchester United, I'm going to use my detective skills and guess that you're older than 35?

I am over 35 and, perhaps connected with this, freely admit to having a soft spot for Man U.  Among other things:

• when I was growing up, it was Liverpool that won everything, and all the glory hunters at school supported Liverpool;
  • my resulting hatred of Liverpool is as good a reason as any for liking Man U;
  • how can you not like any team that includes Cantona?
  • I admire the way they stuck with SAF for so long - admittedly in the later years it was a no brainer, but success took a while to arrive;
  • they brought back the European Cup to England after a long time (or - if you are being pedantic - they were the first English team to win the Champions League);
  • it may be an illusion, but I feel they've generally nurtured talent more and waved the chequebook less than teams like Man C or Chelsea;
  • and they've appointed Moyes, rather than flying in someone from Spain, Portugal, Italy etc.  Really hope they stick with him.

You know as a Gashead I think the same about you!  - I love the banter and a good Bristol derby but there's a footballing haterd there because I'm a blue and our rivals are red but that's it! - I'd be honest I'd love it if you were to drop down this season but that only because I want Rovers to be better than City, like you do over us but I don't want that to be in god damm League two.

My best mate is life long  SH*thead ;-) and have had many other good friends that are City fans.I'm a Bristolian and even tho I'm a north Bristol boy I spend 3/4 days a week in or around the Bedminster. I would rather see a person walking around our fine city wearing a BCFC or gas top than a  Man utd,Liverpooooo,Chelsea,Arsenal shirt. I know of a bloke from my local pub that in the summer was wearing a ******* WIGAN Shirt claiming to be a lifelong latics fan! - I saw him a few nights ago and he was wearing a Man CIty shirt saying that he does not follow wigan anymore. (FA CUP WIN ANYONE)  I have heard him over the years slag the gas and City off for being crap.

If I ever see a person young or old wearing a Bristol City shirt I always say (under my breath or in my head) - sh*thead,sh*thead but thats just abit of fun as I respect anyone that wears a BCFC top than some TV glory seeking fan as they are representing a team from my birth City and I alway find a sense of pride in that,even if that top is a red one! :laugh:

I know it was unlikely but the Bristol vs Manchester potential in the FA cup 3rd round would have given me great local pride.

For the first time ever I actually look forward to talking to Bristolian Man Utd "fans" this season.Poor souls can't cope now that there God given right to win has deserted them.Feel sorry for Moyes but loving watching the rest of them cry.

I feel the same about Moysey-not enjoying sein a good bloke suffer as he is.but as for the pseudo "fans" I'm soaking it all up like a giant sponge....

Archived