IGNORED

Rovers Newport Trouble ..

swampy

You mentioned obsession - but do you follow a lot of Newport fans on Twitter, or did you do a search to see what they were saying about Rovers? :facepalm:

Again, slight difference researching for trouble at a Severnside derby, first sags-Newport derby played in Bristol since 1986 I think I saw, and having the whole club celebrating the fact you are losing, at the ground, whilst we are winning a Severnside derby. You get a wry cheer when the full times are announced, if you've lost, and that's about it. People are simply not that bothered.

I can see why your officials do it though - to divert attention away from your own sorry course.

It was actually re-tweeted by a city fan who I follow numpty

Of course it was  ..... and he obviously always follows a lot of Newport fans on Twitter! :shutup:

By the way, I don't agree with putting the City score up during the match - info on any other teams should be kept to half-time and full-time scores, and even then the most important scores are the ones from which ever division we happen to be playing in.

"The Numpty"

Agrred. And yet some of our fans constantly update City match threads with Rovers scores.

I think you would find that sort of thing on any clubs forum, very different to putting it on a scoreboard during the match. You might as well have the PA Announcer say "Hey everybody, don't worry about how we are doing in this game, here's something more important". I could understand it if it was at the end of the season and we were competing for promotion in the same division.

Makes us look important. Cheers Gas.

I would say it is. Personally I couldn't give a monkeys what anyone wants to chat about, but it does all seem rather hypocritical.

Football fans talking about rival football fans on a forum....normal, happens on every forum.

Football fans singing songs about their rivals during a match....normal, happens everywhere.

The scoreboard thing....seems obsessive. Just my opinion but Newport fans obviously agree. Each to their own though.

Football fans talking about rival football fans on a forum....normal, happens on every forum.

Football fans singing songs about their rivals during a match....normal, happens everywhere.

The scoreboard thing....seems obsessive. Just my opinion but Newport fans obviously agree. Each to their own though.

I was surprised to see it, it used to happen all the time, but that was the first time I have seen it on the scoreboard in a long time.

I don't think that was Newport fans agreeing BTW, that would have been the City fans with them :)

THEY HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!

Apparently city fans were there causing trouble yesterday!!!!

As suggested by a gas head on there thread!!!

A couple hanging around Glous Road area allegedly - Aizoon lives in the area, so I reckon he'd nipped out to buy a paper and sent the Rovers forum into overdrive! :whistle:

A couple hanging around Glous Road area allegedly - Aizoon lives in the area, so I reckon he'd nipped out to buy a paper and sent the Rovers forum into overdrive! :whistle:

Not exactly. Horace dapped out for a quick slug and beetle, and several hundred Rovers fans ran away in panic screaming "IT'S SPIKY! THE *****LES, THE *****LES!!"

Archived