IGNORED

Bobby Reid

ciderbeans

Yes, and this his first full season. Whether he's considered a man or not doesn't make a gnats' knacker of a difference.

You can play a game, and be tired. Or you can play a game, be tired, play another, fatigue even more, and then play another. If you haven't done it before then it'll catch up to you.

He's a footballer he doesn't have ME. At his age I was playing football and rugby, and I had a rather savage drinking habit.

His performances have dropped off a bit, but he's a youngster in an inadequate midfield. We should be bringing the youngsters through and I'm glad to see it, but they've got to be playing alongside a bit of quality experience. I think we are in desperate need of an old warhorse to break things up, sit in front of the back four and let the youngsters like Reid go and play.  

But had you started playing both sports at a professional level when you were younger than him?

By that time you would've been used to it, surely?

Its not the point, he's getting found out, carrying an injury, failing to adapt to players adapting too him. Everything but burning out, 2 matches a week is nothing for a professional athlete. What about young tennis players who are playing 10 games in a fortnight its not until they get older and ranked they play less and shorter matches.

We make too many excuses for players just having a bad game or two.

Archived