IGNORED

100,000 Topics

Aizoon

Our favourite poster Never to the dark side posted 20,000 topics all of which nothing to do with football and all completely random.

But if it didn't put a smile on your face for some reason or another I do feel for you. OTIB misses you NTTDS please come back and share your subutteo collection with us all!!

We'll never reach 200,000 without you. Please NTTDS come back to OTIB

Jordan Tansley can come back too...........

maybe

Our favourite poster Never to the dark side posted 20,000 topics all of which nothing to do with football and all completely random.

But if it didn't put a smile on your face for some reason or another I do feel for you. OTIB misses you NTTDS please come back and share your subutteo collection with us all!!

We'll never reach 200,000 without you. Please NTTDS come back to OTIB

Jordan Tansley can come back too...........

maybe

..doncha just miss the roundabout pics, and subbuteo reconstructions, tactically our manager is at a disadvantage compared to predecessors who had the luxury of benefitting from NTTDS's tactical replays, & superb formation studies in attack and defence, no wonder we've struggled of late. :)

re: nttds again... Travel has been a nightmare of late with fans missing trains, connections & even travelling in the wrong direction due to lack of nttds's clear & precise info... sadly missed, it must be affecting our away following attendance figures something chronic.

Not to mention a distinct lack of TV coverage, we desperately require some shareholder lobbying in that dept.

Thinking about numbers, would the Hull pray-off final be our biggest ever attendance?

38 Bristol City 43,335 Ashton Gate Preston North End FA Cup fifth round 16 February 1935

Interestingly the highest home attendance for the Gas, at 38k, was also for Preston in 1960. 

Play off Final may have been more, likely i would say as there were loads of City fans throughout the ground.

Archived