IGNORED

If You Could Turn Back Time...

eric04

The answer to the question is yes! The board changed the remit to suit the new guy, WTF they could have done that with SOD>>>>>>

However, if I could turn back time!

The board should have backed GJ and paid Basso off. The/some players were allowed to push their own agenda's which eventually led to the showdown at Plymouth and players allowed to argue with and undermine GJ....This was the exact shit he was brought in to clean up and it ws allowed to be what finished him!...Christ the Guy has got a village in Somerset to the Championship!!

Turn back time yeah too right!

He should still be here. We had just gone on our best run of the season, he looked like he was turning it around to me.

Then we went and lost the first bit of stability we had had in a while. Now we are stuck with Cotterill who I didn't rate at all before he came and hasn't done much to convince me. He seems to be going backwards now as well with the team.

The answer to the question is yes! The board changed the remit to suit the new guy, WTF they could have done that with SOD>>>>>>

The board should have backed GJ and paid Basso off. The/some players were allowed to push their own agenda's which eventually led to the showdown at Plymouth and players allowed to argue with and undermine GJ....This was the exact shit he was brought in to clean up and it ws allowed to be what finished him!...Christ the Guy has got a village in Somerset to the Championship!!

The whole Johnson saga seems quite insignificant compared to this shit.

Goodness me, to think of the frustration when we were conceding late goals under GJ and the paper planes on the pitch.

Crisis, what crisis.

100%. We were turning the corner under SOD and, if he were still here, the months up to today would've seen the team jel more and more.

Board hit the panic button for the third time in 4 years

Yet we've had more wins under Cotterill this season than Sean and this mythical corner turning included a home loss to Sheffield U that was even worse than tonight.

In case you're under any illusions it's a SHIT NO! to returning to O'Driscoll from me.

The board should have backed GJ and paid Basso off. The/some players were allowed to push their own agenda's which eventually led to the showdown at Plymouth and players allowed to argue with and undermine GJ....This was the exact shit he was brought in to clean up and it ws allowed to be what finished him!...Christ the Guy has got a village in Somerset to the Championship!!

If I could turn back time, I would stop the board that we had in the old 1st division spending money we didn't have on extravagances we didn't need, and from allowing AD from signing player on ridiculously long contracts. Then we might have stayed in the top league longer and '82 wouldn't have happened.

No from me, I think he's sent this club back to the Stone Age.

If I could turn the clock back to last season I would of kept Del, and given him a chance. We went down with a whimper last season, at one stage when the happy SoD came here 4 points from safety,. Giving us the bollocks he don't look at the table.

Archived