IGNORED

If You Could Turn Back Time...

eric04

If I could turn back time it would be 1990 again...

...I would still be with the only love of my life and watching the best Bristol City side that I have ever seen playing under the guidance of the one man since Dicks that WOULD have taken us to the promised land.

**** you Hearts!!!

:-(

... and keep SO'D and give him licence to sign some experienced players as SC has, would you?

Thats a no brainer.. Yes... as I and countless others said at the time until we were blue all over... oh no!

As was finding a way through the cerr-fuffle of the so called Argyle dressing room debacle and keeping GJ... well he's a lot better than the carp since no?

I dont think it really matters that much. If we'd kept sod I think we'd be in pretty much the same position we are in now, give or take a couple of points. The problems here run far far deeper than the person in charge.

I think you are being far too profound. How do the problems run deep when the entire playing and back room staff have been routed; they of ill influence. 

If you hire and fire every 5 minutes the only way to get on an upward trajectory in consistent and rapid time is to hire a 'fire cracker' who actually knows what he is doing instead of some rabbit looking at on-coming headlights... thats Cotts... according to many already.

SO'D did the opposite and stuck his rabbit's arrogant backside in front of the lights, Del ran all over the road dodging bullets and GJ stood up and punched em as they came at him.. the last one was the most successful... he took no prisoners as WARNOCK would have done.. and should, for the short term, been the solution because, ironically, short term is what we need right now not some dumb ass long term strategy that backfires every 5 months, the rule book torn up, and some nonsense new mantra brought in.

This board make it rocket science sometimes, i think, on purpose.

It amazes me that sl kept his cheque bookfi firmly closed to sod but readily opens it to this epitomy of a journeyman, ! I realise I may be in the minority atm but imo this chancer will prove to be a disaster !

Your first sentence is a pretty inaccurate statement if ever there was one. Check the facts.

I am not going to tempt fate by agreeing with the second. I will just hope for the best.

... and keep SO'D and give him licence to sign some experienced players as SC has, would you?

No way, SOD was pathetic. He proved this by surrendering our Championship status without a fight - fans forgave him for this as we thought he would bring us back stronger but we just got worse

Archived