Mr Back Off! (Flint) Jet And El Abd

Langford Red

Time for all 3 to be dropped

Put Burns Fontaine or any others in defence

I cant stand watching Flint

Jet will try when he wants

Jet is to much of a luxury player and does not fit in

Fed up of all the same old rubbish

I'm trying to think of any player who showed more commitment and passion for the cause than Flint last night.

Nope, there wasn't one,

Dropping JET?

Our top scorer, one player who can change a game... :thumbsup:

Flint - yes he is a total donkey, pub player.

Just a thought, who who replace JET?

Hang on, what about Flint as a target man upfront...yes! 

And bring back Fontaine...yes!

We will be promoted by the mid April.

I actually thought flint played okay last night, and I've been one of his biggest critics this season. For me the main problem is el abd- absoloutely woeful on the right side of a back 3, he just doesn't have the pace! Also I could have told you that a central midfield containing joe bryan and gillet would be completely bossed by frank moussa- the best central midfielder in the league, that I find extremely worrying.

i'm happy if he does **** all but sets up 2 goals in 2 games - which is what he's done in the last 2 

Brilliant. So you aren't worried that he offered nothing and didn't look interested. But hey he put in two corners. Just utter crap.

Brilliant. So you aren't worried that he offered nothing and didn't look interested. But hey he put in two corners. Just utter crap.

twisting my words - i said i'm not bothered if he does nothing all game apart from set up 2 goals. So you're saying you'd rather he didn't score/assist a goal but ran around a lot?

twisting my words - i said i'm not bothered if he does nothing all game apart from set up 2 goals. So you're saying you'd rather he didn't score/assist a goal but ran around a lot?

I would rather him contribute more in open play as he did nothing last night.

Time for all 3 to be dropped

Put Burns Fontaine or any others in defence

I cant stand watching Flint

Jet will try when he wants

Jet is to much of a luxury player and does not fit in

Fed up of all the same old rubbish

Which is obviously why you didn't see him work his b******s off and give everything for the cause last night.

What is it with people on here that once they take against a player, they can't see anything other than them being shit?

Granted he's been generally poor this season, but on last night's performance, he definitely doesn't deserve to be dropped, so how about cutting him some slack and giving credit where it's due?.  

I don't reckon we would have seen a more committed performance from Louis Carey last night, and that's no disrespect to Louis either!  

so you would rather he didn't score or assist a goal if it meant he ran around a bit more? You'd sacrifice goals/assists for a bit more running?

He needs to do more and get involved in the game, putting in 2 corners just doesn't cut it. You seriously can't tell me you are happy with his recent efforts?

He needs to do more and get involved in the game, putting in 2 corners just doesn't cut it. You seriously can't tell me you are happy with his recent efforts?

yesterday granted he was shite - but he still assisted our goal. And he got another assist on Saturday. Just about sums him up 

Cunningham, Elliott & Pack did

I don't think any one put in more last night. Flint saw alot of the ball, never hid, and his commitment was outstanding.

Cunningham had a good game, Pack a good half and Marv. noticeably tired as the game went on.

Archived