IGNORED

Work Tomorrow, Who's Going?

screech

Yes, its not like it used to be though as its more a thing I have to do these days Watching my team going through the motions not threatening goals and targets We cant even seem to keep a clean sheet at the back row our central schedulers dont help out mind they never protect them despite all the possession of procedures we have. Our star controller is not getting feed the killer info. And the manager is clueless seems to be contradictory all the time. Blaming customers then the weather not enough money and blaming the controllers assistant for his work rate .......still I will remain loyal and true and go in and give it my all. Whats the parking like in trowbridge by the way and can you suggest a good pub

Its all kicking off here.

Some person I disagree with started on an innocent scarfer from the post room. Accounts waded in then things took a turn for the worse when the typing pool went ballistic.

Carnage spilling out now into the meeting room area.

Been brewing for weeks this. This is what happens when two firms meet up after a lot of hostile emails.

Its all kicking off here.

Some person I disagree with started on an innocent scarfer from the post room. Accounts waded in then things took a turn for the worse when the typing pool went ballistic.

Carnage spilling out now into the meeting room area.

Been brewing for weeks this. This is what happens when two firms meet up after a lot of hostile emails.

. Can't believe they didn't make this one a bubble, ridiculous policing

No body seems interested. The boss is scratching his head wondering how to pull it all together. Hes only been here a month bless him. Recruitment agency has just rang and the temp has pulled out at the last minut and the perminant member of staff who just joined doesnt look up to it. I dont know. Perhaps it will pick up after the break.

Archived