IGNORED

Work Tomorrow, Who's Going?

screech

Just back from the work, after a turgid display and going behind early due too some sloppy play pulled it right out the bag late on with a decent second half showing. Still a lot of work to do in the second leg of the five this week, maybe even extra time Saturday if needed

Just back from work. Good post Bucko I agree. First half was pretty lackluster and there really wasn't any organisation from the start. A re-think at half time and the second half was over before it even started. Much better organisation, and creating more fluid play. A late showing confirmed it would be a good evening in the homes of the players and the manager.

Definitely a day of two halves.

Is someone going to post up employee ratings? I'll start.

Jenkins 4.

Minces around the office full of bluster, pointing everywhere but delivering nothing. Needs to be moved on.

What? Did you even go?

Don't get the Jenkins hate on here, he's got a proven track record at a higher level. Got stuck in today, not helped by a lack of talent around him.

What? Did you even go?

Don't get the Jenkins hate on here, he's got a proven track record at a higher level. Got stuck in today, not helped by a lack of talent around him.

Jenkins is a disgrace. Everyone knows that.

What pif pof are you going to come out with next? Oh let me guess - Wilkins is the answer to all our troubles in sales?

Ha ha. You are a mug. Why dont you stick to following plc's on the telly. You clearly know squat about small and medium sized enterprises.

Very difficult conditions at work today, got in early doors to de-ice the van window. Took a 7:45 yard inspection and got the ok a little later at 8:05 due to putting some grit down in tricky ice spots.

First hour was a stalemate due to a congested road, but after that I got a head of steam up and was rattling in the deliveries every 15 minutes or so. Half time came about middayish and went in to McDonalds for light refreshments.

Second half went to shit completely, loads of roadworks everywhere I turned, proper parking the bus treatment from the opposition which resulted in extra time which I could have done without. I felt myself getting tired too quickly and should have come off the M5 sooner when the chips were down. But I am a trier and wanted to put in 110%. Then got the call from the boss to return so we could fight another day, didn't want me to use all my energy on day one of the week, so I headed back to base with incomplete work.

On returning I debriefed in the office and this is where morale was boosted, my general manger (stone cold fox) has employed a temp for the next few months to help out, her choice was a mid 20's tall blonde, praise the lord.

Anyway match ratings

Me 7 -  marked up from a 6 for working overtime

Van  8 - performed well apart from needing a de-ice and diesel

Storeman 8 - He's given me an easy run tomorrow

General Manager 10 - I can't mark her down, she's a fox in the office type.

New temp girl 10 - Compliments the general manager well.

Jenkins is a disgrace. Everyone knows that.

What pif pof are you going to come out with next? Oh let me guess - Wilkins is the answer to all our troubles in sales?

Ha ha. You are a mug. Why dont you stick to following plc's on the telly. You clearly know squat about small and medium sized enterprises.

If Jenkins is such a disgrace then why does he keep getting picked? He's always putting in great shifts. Guarantee that we'll miss him when he moves on.

Wilkins is a bit raw, granted, but let's give him the chance to develop. At least for once we're producing some homegrown talent.

If Jenkins is such a disgrace then why does he keep getting picked? He's always putting in great shifts. Guarantee that we'll miss him when he moves on.

Wilkins is a bit raw, granted, but let's give him the chance to develop. At least for once we're producing some homegrown talent.

Smiff looked good till the tea lady clattered him, girl in accounts sums it up for me............

We went for a meeting at a rival company today and they reckon we were the worst they have witnessed all financial year. Only filled half our seat allocation and they reckoned they could hardly hear us. Mind you it is a Monday and the same meeting was available on teleconference. The biscuits were sh1te and when we got back to the pool car all the windows were done in. Still, lifted an unopened pack of post-it notes and left a huge turd on the floor of their executive toilets so all in all a good away day! Will post the minutes later...

It's a poor start

The new kid has no idea what he's doing its like we're playing with 10 at the moment

Come on wake up!!!

We did wake up in the second half and I have to say a great performance persuading the boss to let us home early

3 points in the bag and a trip to the pub all in a good days work

YOU REDS

I haven't been for a couple of years now.  I was losing enthusiasm for a while and in the end I stopped.  It's not like it used to be, too many foreigners for a start.  Why don't we bring on our own youngsters, bring back the apprentice system.  All this academy nonsense, gives the kids an inflated view of their own worth.

And where are all the hard men?  You can't even stand up and bung a sellotape ball without being reported and up on a disciplinary.  And gawd help you if you shout get your tits out for the lads.

I haven't been for a couple of years now. I was losing enthusiasm for a while and in the end I stopped. It's not like it used to be, too many foreigners for a start. Why don't we bring on our own youngsters, bring back the apprentice system. All this academy nonsense, gives the kids an inflated view of their own worth.

And where are all the hard men? You can't even stand up and bung a sellotape ball without being reported and up on a disciplinary. And gawd help you if you shout get your tits out for the lads.

I got mine out once. Apparently the Builders were talking to my missus

Doubt it though mine are bigger

Archived