IGNORED

Disgusting

nickolas

Lack of effort can often be mistaken for lack of belief and confidence, and I think our players have a chronic case of the latter, as well as being extremely weak in terms of ability.

It doesnt look good, but im not giving up hope just yet. We are actually in a better position than we were before kick off!

I'm Jet's biggest fan but i admit he's having a bad spell, unfortunately there is no obvious replacement, Barnett is totally innocuous & quite frankly, hopeless, and that is it as far as strikers go and at the end of the day Jet has had an involvement in at least 30 of our goals this season and can still change the game with 1 piece of magic, for me the ideal scenario would be to go back into the loan market for a decent striker & give Jet a break, he don't deserve the abuse he's being given considering what he's done for us so far this season.   

give Jet a break he don't deserve the abuse he's being given considering what he's done for us so far this season.

What tripe! So because he was on fire months ago we should excuse his absolute laziness and unwillingness to put a shift in?

10 players do the work of 11 at the moment because he can't be bothered, that's the reality of the situation.

Almost every pass he made today was errant, either into no mans land or to a blue shirt. Then the one time he actually had a golden chance to play in Baldock at 2-2 he tried to take on the entire back line and got dispossessed.

Yes he was brilliant for us earlier in the season. But in a relegation scrap he is a luxury we can ill afford.

Right now we need everyone giving 110% - seeing JET give the 10 would be an improvement.

What tripe! So because he was on fire months ago we should excuse his absolute laziness and unwillingness to put a shift in?

10 players do the work of 11 at the moment because he can't be bothered, that's the reality of the situation.

Almost every pass he made today was errant, either into no mans land or to a blue shirt. Then the one time he actually had a golden chance to play in Baldock at 2-2 he tried to take on the entire back line and got dispossessed.

Yes he was brilliant for us earlier in the season. But in a relegation scrap he is a luxury we can ill afford.

Right now we need everyone giving 110% - seeing JET give the 10 would be an improvement.

A problem that I think JET has is that he sees a pass to put a player into some space, but the intended recipient of the pass isn't expecting it to be made

A problem that I think JET has is that he sees a pass to put a player into some space, but the intended recipient of the pass isn't expecting it to be made

Another problem is his utter laziness and inability to get up for the game when the going is tough.

10 men doing the work of 11 is not helping our cause.

Another problem is his utter laziness and inability to get up for the game when the going is tough.

Yeah, the part where filled in at right back to cover For Osborne was just awful :facepalm:

But in all seriousness we know that he isn't a player to run around like a headless chicken, and let's face it, the ones that do will be slated for it anyway, you can't win with the fans if you're a city player

Jet is  a luxury and one we cannot afford to have at the moment, how many times does the ball bounce off him and how many times does he give the ball away - we need a good old centre forward who can keep the damn ball and bring others into play. Stead would be great in our position.

Any chance of you abusing Barnett in the same way considering his disappearing act in the first half, how about the pedestrian display of our central midfielders or the fact that our defence let in yet another 2 goals at home or is it just Jet you save your bile for? yes he deserves to be dropped but to give him such personal abuse is way out of order considering his contribution earlier in the season  

Yeah, the part where filled in at right back to cover For Osborne was just awful :facepalm:

But in all seriousness we know that he isn't a player to run around like a headless chicken, and let's face it, the ones that do will be slated for it anyway, you can't win with the fans if you're a city player

I'm not asking for headless chicken, I'm asking for digging in when necessary and actually looking like you want to be part of the team and not a bystander.

We simply can't afford ANYONE in the team who isn't prepared to dig deep and fight for the cause because like it or not, we are in a relegation scrap and we any afford to carry passengers.

And as for people saying he's tired...I hope that's a joke! Swaggering around for 87 minutes interspersed with 30 seconds of light jogging shouldn't make a professional athlete tired.

Baldock has a right to be tired as he runs his arse off, and he got a goal and an assist today.

No excuses for laziness when we are fighting for survival.

Any chance of you abusing Barnett in the same way considering his disappearing act in the first half, how about the pedestrian display of our central midfielders or the fact that our defence let in yet another 2 goals at home or is it just Jet you save your bile for? yes he deserves to be dropped but to give him such personal abuse is way out of order considering his contribution earlier in the season

Calling a player lazy is bile now? Crikey, sorry petal, didn't realise you were so sensitive!

I've made my thoughts on our woeful defending quite clear but you can't fault their effort. They're just not very good.

When you have a player as technically brilliant as JET who can't be bothered, it rankles. And when you're fighting for third division survival you can't afford to carry a passenger.

Calling a player lazy is bile now? Crikey, sorry petal, didn't realise you were so sensitive!

I've made my thoughts on our woeful defending quite clear but you can't fault their effort. They're just not very good.

When you have a player as technically brilliant as JET who can't be bothered, it rankles. And when you're fighting for third division survival you can't afford to carry a passenger.

I have no problem with the word lazy when discussing Jet but the word disgusting is way out of order and how patronising is "petal" 

It really is boring. How long are we going to excuse frankly awful performances because he was so good earlier in the season?

Again, any chance of you abusing Barnett in the same way considering his disappearing act in the first half, how about the pedestrian display of our central midfielders or the fact that our defence let in yet another 2 goals at home or is it just Jet you save your bile for? yes he deserves to be dropped but to give him such personal abuse is way out of order considering his contribution earlier in the season

I have no problem with the word lazy when discussing Jet but the word disgusting is way out of order and how patronising is "petal"

I find it disgusting when a professional footballer whose wages I contribute to seemingly can't be arsed to work hard for his team.

I thought he was the worst player on the pitch today hence me singling him out for criticism. Or am I only allowed to criticise players you approve?

Archived