IGNORED

Disgusting

nickolas

We have scored 47 league goals.

JET has been directly involved in 21 of them (goals and assists) and probably another 10 indirectly.

Lets forget that and drop him "cause he don't put a shift in" what ever that means (running around a lot and tackling I suppose).

He has scored in 9 league games out of 32 ,he doent have to run till he drops he just has to keep on the move ,keep changing the options but he just goes walk about anyone who cant admit that ips blinkered by his potential not his action. I watched yesterday several times stood still and just pointing to his feet ,rather than move and make the pass from a team mate easier he wanted it put on his foot. Flint hits long balks half the time cos no one moves toward him from midfield.

I think Barnetts woeful displays are a bigger problem than Jet, also our defence getting away with zero criticism again despite letting in yet another 2 goals at home, Would be great to give Jet a break, i think he needs it, but what are the options? definitely need another attack-minded player on loan. 

I think Barnetts woeful displays are a bigger problem than Jet, also our defence getting away with zero criticism again despite letting in yet another 2 goals at home, Would be great to give Jet a break, i think he needs it, but what are the options? definitely need another attack-minded player on loan. 

id like to see him have a short break aswell, a week away from the club then a long chat with sc to find out where the form has gone and hope to re-ignite that fire he is capable of. only problem with that is we dont have anyone experienced enough to fill the gap he would leave,a loan striker should be high on sc list

Completely agree, he must be absolutely knackered with all the hard work he puts in

Archived